• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brucecrain

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Does INGO have an app? I notice that this site is NOT very moblie friendly. Would anyone like to join up and make one if they do not have one or is there some rule about firearm forums in the app store?
    :ar15:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I did not know this was a thing. I have been largley absent from ingo for the simple fact that it isnt mpbile friendly... Checkong this out asap!

mhampton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I guess I don't understand what isn't mobile friendly?
    I surf and post here daily on my phone.

Depending on the size of your phone and whether you're using it in portrait or landscape mode, the typeface can get a bit difficult to read. I've fat-fingered a few links and ended up on pages I didn't want, too.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Perfect example. My last post, as with many of my post, my typing was terrible. Im fat fingering my keys and the mobile site makes it extremely difficult to proofread or see what im typing.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    Depending on the size of your phone and whether you're using it in portrait or landscape mode, the typeface can get a bit difficult to read. I've fat-fingered a few links and ended up on pages I didn't want, too.

Perfect example. My last post, as with many of my post, my typing was terrible. Im fat fingering my keys and the mobile site makes it extremely difficult to proofread or see what im typing.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

Ok, just trying to learn something here, with that taptalk thingy, what is different? I've seen that many times on forums but my foil hat usually prevents me from installing aps on my phone.

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In

Guys, there is a mobile theme for the site. Has been for a many years. Bottom of the page in the pull down menu.
    found the pull down at the bottom. Trying it now. Not sure i like it much, can't seem to zoom the screen. It is a little easier to proof read what you type though. Gonna give it a try.
    I already see that I don't like that you can't see where other people are from, how many posts they have, or if they are a site supporter or moderator.

busted1200

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Evansville
    just discovered that it was on Tapatalk because I read someone's post and it stated at the end sent using Tapatalk. Much prefer keypad cause of the fat finger mobile typing, but it's nice to see that it's available on there now. I remember a big stink about it a few years ago and INGO wasn't wanting to use that platform for some reason.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    found the pull down at the bottom. Trying it now. Not sure i like it much, can't seem to zoom the screen. It is a little easier to proof read what you type though. Gonna give it a try.
    I already see that I don't like that you can't see where other people are from, how many posts they have, or if they are a site supporter or moderator.

It does have it's faults, but it can be viewed in a regular browser with an ad blocker instead of having to pay a ransom fee to get rid of ads in a third party app. I bet there are lots of people that don't even know it's an option.

Top Bottom