• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I heard from the promoter and he's at around 120 tables right now. He has some pending and is going to try and give me a final count tomorrow.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Small but nice show. Pretty big crowd this morning. It does lack the people who need a shower and the Walking Dead extras you get at the 1500.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    any updates good or bad

I enjoyed it. As Kelly said it's a small show but what it lacks in "odors" makes up for it. Lots of knives and a decent of guns both new and used. Prices weren't obscene but nothing came home with me. I'd say it was worth my time.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Last show I attend there was a vendor making holster for a decent price, anyone that attend know if there was a customer holster vendor present?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Decent crowd, more of a swap meet for beat up junk than anything else. Used USGI mags for $15, cheap Chinese knockoff OTF’s, $550 police trade in G22. Huge table, most of the aisle, covered in old visqueen. Holster maker more interested in whatever was on his phone than making a sale. It’s better than the last, hopefully it gets better, before the ATFE decides to come down on all the “private” collection sellers.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Hmm must be a different guy, last time the table had a line and his was on it. Seems the "empty your garage" sellers are still dominate, too bad.
    Same kid as last one, just the Iworld was better than the real one? It’s a shame too, first booth to the right just inside the door, enter or exit EVERYONE sees you! Prime location for someone wanting to make sales.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Very small show!! Im not gonna give it a neg review cuz i heard this is only their 2nd show. I'll go again!

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I didn't need any more projects. One table guy with mostly bayonets. Back by the snack bar, had a National Ordinance 1903a3. Pretty rough, dirty or rusty bore. Mostly Remington parts. Would probably clean up some. But for $450..............had to pass. :(
    Yeah, I know it's a National Ordinance, but had a nice after market scant stock and nice upper handguard. If the barrel (two groove) cleaned up it would be worth it in parts alone.
    Still a nice little show. Heck, the 33 cent Bic lighters made my day.
    BTW anyone need a High Standard 1911 (Remington Rand) barrel? Two dealers back from Woody on the end cap. Looks minty inside. $80

ccarver497

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2017
    Greenwood
    Decent crowd, more of a swap meet for beat up junk than anything else. Used USGI mags for $15, cheap Chinese knockoff OTF’s, $550 police trade in G22. Huge table, most of the aisle, covered in old visqueen. Holster maker more interested in whatever was on his phone than making a sale. It’s better than the last, hopefully it gets better, before the ATFE decides to come down on all the “private” collection sellers.

As the young man you are bashing,I’d love to be on my phone some more to let you know I want you to return and I will be happy make it right with you and make you a holster for $5 off to over the cost of your admission. I apologize for being on my phone and I do not like to hear that somebody is unhappy with me. So please return and see me and if you have any future concerns please come to me directly. As far as everybody else you are bashing we would love to see you set up with better products and lower prices. Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition. Thanks for all of your concerns!

stoneytoney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2014
    indy
    As the young man you are bashing,I’d love to be on my phone some more to let you know I want you to return and I will be happy make it right with you and make you a holster for $5 off to over the cost of your admission. I apologize for being on my phone and I do not like to hear that somebody is unhappy with me. So please return and see me and if you have any future concerns please come to me directly. As far as everybody else you are bashing we would love to see you set up with better products and lower prices. Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition. Thanks for all of your concerns!

Well, do you have any IWB Kydex Glock holsters? I'm in serious in need of one ASAP.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Wasn’t bashing you, I was stating a fact, I stopped by your table and stood there waiting three different times while you were on your phone, texting or fbing, or whatever it was. I’m not asking for, nor wanting a discount. I will again try this show, it got bigger this time, and may again next time. As far as my own table, if I were a dealer, I would be there to support a local to me show. I am not a dealer though, I am a consumer, that was disappointed with what there was offered a this show, and the last. It’s a new deal, so it will have its problems and growing pains. Hopefully next show will be more of a gun show and less of a flea market/swap meet. So, hopefully I will see you at the next show and we can do business.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Wasn’t bashing you, I was stating a fact, I stopped by your table and stood there waiting three different times while you were on your phone, texting or fbing, or whatever it was. I’m not asking for, nor wanting a discount. I will again try this show, it got bigger this time, and may again next time. As far as my own table, if I were a dealer, I would be there to support a local to me show. I am not a dealer though, I am a consumer, that was disappointed with what there was offered a this show, and the last. It’s a new deal, so it will have its problems and growing pains. Hopefully next show will be more of a gun show and less of a flea market/swap meet. So, hopefully I will see you at the next show and we can do business.
    ETA: on rereading of the posts, I forgot about my second one, and I do apologize, as I did essentially bash you. I will stop by and offer an in person apology at the next show.

Top Bottom