• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I support his right to engage in a meaningless, feel good measure in an attempt to impress others. I'm in favor of people with that level of intellect turning over any firearms they own before they do something stupid which further harms the reputation of the rest of us.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I support his right to engage in a meaningless, feel good measure in an attempt to impress others. I'm in favor of people with that level of intellect turning over any firearms they own before they do something stupid which further harms the reputation of the rest of us.

I came here to say pretty much this.

People can turn in any guns they want. Just don't ask or expect me to turn in mine.

Once I recover them from the bottom of the lake. Damn boating accident.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The comments were good.

With the rifle marked as abandoned I can't see why some lucky police officer doesn't wind up with a new "duty weapon".

AR-57 isn't cheap which proves the guy has more money than brains. At least he got his 15 minutes of fame out of the way without bloodshed.

tbhausen

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN

Repped.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    I agree with this mans intentions.

If anyone else feels the need, I will come to you to pick up your AK-47, AK-57 or your AR-15 to ease your burden.

Falschirmjaeger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Noblesville
    Totally meaningless posturing. Does anyone here remember when Don Davis of Don's Guns fame (infamy) made a big public spectacle back around the time of the 1994 AWB of burning some AKs and SKSs next to one of his stores? Only to turn around and continue selling them (and profiteering off preban "assault weapons" and hicap mags during the ban)?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

^^^^THIS!!!^^^^

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

There have been one or more of these guys every incident if memory serves.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Media. Guys, it agitprop from the media. It is to instill a sense of defeat in you. Ignore it, mock it, but do it with a laugh.

The Media is your enemy. It is nothing more than the Left's Blue Blouse Troupe. Laugh at them.

The Media has their new Stakhanov. Mock the Media as to how inconsequential the .22 mag is. Do a press release of offering to take the police department's AR-15s as they are so eeevil. Post photos to the Media's social media accounts of you buying more AR-15s, building them, burying them, teaching your kids, etc.

So, some guy gave away a .22 mag? Big deal, I have given away a gun store full of guns and I did not make the papers.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I surrendered a firearm today and not one member of the press was there to make a big deal about it. Hopefully they don't show up when I pick it back up with a fancy cerakote job.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Top Bottom