• ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Bedford Gun Show Feb. 24 & 25 last weekend

Straight Shooter Enterprises is holding a Gun and Knife show this weekend, February 24th and 25th in Bedford.

Over 120 tables.

Lawrence County 4-H Fairgrounds
    11265 U.S.50 (West of town)

Saturday 9:00 to 5:00
    Sunday 9:00 to 3:00

Free Parking
    Admission $6

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wish I could make it Mike. Gonna hit Louisville and I was hoping you had the weekend off and could meet up again. Hope it's a good show for you! One of these days....

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I can not believe you would go to the showiness of that Louisville show and Ricks over the pure wholesome value shopping at Bedford.. If one were to go to Louisville, one should swing over to Bedford and hit it on the way back..

But stopping into Ricks Saturday is mandatory for anyone in the Louisville area. From what I am reading on the Broadway producer Blogs, Rick is planning to do dramatic readings from "The Earth Abides"
    and as a bit of a show stopper Rick has been working on a musical based on "The Earth Abides". He is putting the final wraps on his song "Ish gets a hammer" sung to the tune "If I had a hammer",
    which is rumored to be a tapdance number...

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    I can not believe you would go to the showiness of that Louisville show and Ricks over the pure wholesome value shopping at Bedford.. If one were to go to Louisville, one should swing over to Bedford and hit it on the way back..

But stopping into Ricks Saturday is mandatory for anyone in the Louisville area. From what I am reading on the Broadway producer Blogs, Rick is planning to do dramatic readings from "The Earth Abides"
    and as a bit of a show stopper Rick has been working on a musical based on "The Earth Abides". He is putting the final wraps on his song "Ish gets a hammer" sung to the tune "If I had a hammer",
    which is rumored to be a tapdance number...

Geez, I hope somebody has a video camera.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I just got home from this show, and in my opinion, it's a very good one. It had a nice mix of old wheel guns, which I am quite fond of, 1911's, modern guns, long guns, reloading supplies, and tons of knives. I even picked up a sweet little S&W Model 36. I probably paid a tad too much, but I when I saw it, I said that's going home with me.

The most surprising thing were the prices. I was ready for gouge city because of the Florida shooting, but the prices on the things I was looking at seemed very fair for a gun show. In fact, I remember thinking the older revolver prices were the best I have seen at a gun show in a while. The gentleman to right as you enter has some super nice stuff. Don't hesitate to go if you're on the fence.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It was good seeing you again Rick, and nice to meet indyhd! We almost swung over to Bedford but we hit heavy rain right as we left Clarksville and figured it wouldn't be a good idea to take the back roads over that way. It was pretty blinding up to Seymour. Had a great time at the Louisville show, but wish we could have made Bedford too.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Matinee show just ended..Doggydady, Indy1919, and Indyhd were here..Great show...I barely flubbed my lines and learned lots about animal welfare in Tijuana, Mexico.....

I do not think the lectures were focused on Tijuana animal welfare as much as animal husbandry

Top Bottom