gun owner makes a statement...and himself a felon!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Gun owner destroys AR-15 in viral video - Tri-State News, Weather & Sports

said "gun owner" and a man "so proud of the second amendment that he has it tattooed" on his arm that he didn't want his ar anymore and doesn't want it to "ever be pointed at anyone" he proceeded to take a chopsaw to it, and cut thru the handguard, gas tube and barrel.....essentially making a single shot sbr! and the said "gun owner" (from New York) posted it on youtube

I hope the Mensa Candidate applied for a tax stamp first!.....OH WAIT....sbr's are illegal in New York

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    New hand-guards, barrel, and gas tube, and it's a working rifle again.
    Showboating act. Means nothing, and he's really not out that much money.

This is just another person with an inferiority complex looking for his 15 minutes of Youtube fame.
    Sad actually...
    I
    know I should not expect any better, but this story is plain horrendous reporting.
    According to the article, this guy's AR was the one used in the Florida school shooting. Not one like it, but "the same gun used...".

These people wouldn't know the truth if it slapped them in their faces.

Last edited:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The idiot cut his barrel short and the libtard snowflakes think this moron is a hero and voice in their favor. He just created an illegal firearm. ATF should arrest his butt after he fails to produce the tax stamp. In addition there was another posting of an idiot who posted he “destroyed” his AR. But when you look at the picture all he did was disassemble the rifle. It could be put together again in a minute, maybe two if you were blindfolded. The liberal media would never mention any of this in a million years.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Saw the full video, and why only part got posted I can't figure, but after cutting the barrel he sliced the upper still connected to the lower in half.

Saw it on of all places NBC TV. One of the few times NBC showed the whole story. There was the killer shot of the fully cut rifle, while the unseen talking head could be heard drooling all over at the sight of a safer world.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I am concerned about this person's state of mind. He obviously believes himself to be moments away from snapping and shooting others at any given time.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There are a lot of these gun owners out there. We see them from time to time here but they usually flame out or just quit posting. You'll hear from them on Facebook and they've been coming out of the woodwork this week.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    They are coming out of the woodwork because the MSM is looking for people like these, and eager to give them their 15 seconds of infamy.

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    If some idiot wants to throw their thousand dollars down the crapper, so be it. Do we really want someone like that parading around claiming to be on our side to begin with? He had his moment of fame and now will be forgotten .

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I give him kudos for at least having the gumption of doing it himself instead of expecting the police to do it for him.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009

oops didn't read that thread all the way thru

Saw the full video, and why only part got posted I can't figure, but after cutting the barrel he sliced the upper still connected to the lower in half.

Saw it on of all places NBC TV. One of the few times NBC showed the whole story. There was the killer shot of the fully cut rifle, while the unseen talking head could be heard drooling all over at the sight of a safer world.

why would the media report the whole story? lol (and I work for the media, grunt worker not a reporter)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    There's a double standard for prosecution. The law is not equal. He will never be arrested

End result:

scott-pappalardo-cutting-his-ar-15-rifle-650_650x400_51519187424.jpg

What would you arrest him for?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    His gun, his prerogative. Obviously has more dollars that I... but not a lot of.... wait for it....

Sense.

:joke:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    His gun, his prerogative. Obviously has more dollars that I... but not a lot of.... wait for it....

Sense.

:joke:

If he gets enough views, maybe some paid interviews, he'll probably come out ahead financially. I didn't reward his foolishness with a click, I just Google'd up the pic and took it from a news article. At least he won't make his 1/100th of a cent off me, or whatever a click rewards them with these days.

He did make a statement, though. "LOOK AT ME!!!!!"

Top Bottom