Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    [FONT=Roboto, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Police determined that the rounds in the magazine of the handgun found in Bakh’s apartment matched the casings located in the adjacent residence.[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]WTF!!! that man's gun must eject those rounds with extreme force. Glad I haven't shot next to someone with that kind of weapon.[/FONT]

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    "Police determined that the rounds in the magazine of the handgun found in Bakh’s apartment matched the casings located in the adjacent residence."

How can this be?? How did the casings get into the adjacent apt?? Is this more "Fake News" or just an example of an idiot, again, reporting on something they know not of?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I seem to recall, shortly after Sandy Hook, when EVERYBODY was buying AR15's, there was a similar story.
    This one said a young couple bought an AR and wanted to shoot, but obviously didn't understand where to go.
    Story said they filled a cardboard box or two with phone books and the like, then set the boxes in front of the washing machine at the end of the hall in their apartment.
    Landlord showed up when the downstairs neighbor complained about the flood coming from the apartment above.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This guy needs to cut his guns into pieces...we'd all cheer.

Well...except for the fact of ruining a perfectly good fire arm.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Police determined that the rounds in the magazine of the handgun found in Bakh’s apartment matched the casings located in the adjacent residence.

WTF!!! that man's gun must eject those rounds with extreme force. Glad I haven't shot next to someone with that kind of weapon.

They've corrected it now and removed "adjacent".

Police determined that the rounds in the magazine of the handgun found in Bakh’s apartment matched "spent casing located on the ground inside the residence," the press release added.

As for the subject of the article, 61 years old...how do you live that long being this dumb?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Police determined that the rounds in the magazine of the handgun found in Bakh’s apartment matched "spent casing located on the ground inside the residence," the press release added.

As for the subject of the article, 61 years old...how do you live that long being this dumb?

An incredible run of luck?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Well, in a society which has been trending toward reinventing the purpose of government to fill the role of protecting the stupid from themselves and to mandate that the responsible people do so as well, I can't say I am surprised. Darwin would have taken him out a few generations back.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Well, in a society which has been trending toward reinventing the purpose of government to fill the role of protecting the stupid from themselves and to mandate that the responsible people do so as well, I can't say I am surprised. Darwin would have taken him out a few generations back.

^^^100% THIS^^^

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Police determined that the rounds in the magazine of the handgun found in Bakh’s apartment matched the casings located in the adjacent residence.

WTF!!! that man's gun must eject those rounds with extreme force. Glad I haven't shot next to someone with that kind of weapon.

Maybe they misreported the gun and it was a G3/HK/PTR 91...they could do that.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I just finished Bill Mauldin's book 'A Sort of Saga'. Seems like this kind of stupid used to be pretty common, Darwin seems to be asleep at the switch a lot.

Top Bottom