• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Falschirmjaeger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Noblesville
    The anti-NRA frenzy is reaching new heights (or lows), and in the headlong rush to demonize the NRA, various companies are cutting ties with the NRA, ending perks for its members, and generally showing themselves to be at the lowest level of pond scum. Let's be very clear about what these folks are really doing: Extending a gigantic middle finger to all lawful gun owners, whether you are NRA or not.

To the extent possible, I plan to boycott any such businesses (as I have tried to do with known antigun entities in the past), and would encourage all to follow suit.

MetLife, Symantec Sever All Ties with NRA | Breitbart

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I don't spend enough money with enough people for my boycott to be meaningful unless Amazon, a hand full of reloading/ammo businesses, or Long's Bakery enters the fray.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I lose track of whom I'm supposed to boycott and not. Good for you Fals and anyone else that do so.

I don't spend enough money with enough people for my boycott to be meaningful unless Amazon, a hand full of reloading/ammo businesses, or Long's Bakery enters the fray.
    From what I've read in another thread(s), if certain wings places might also cause some consternation. ;)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    i got my nra credit card because i was sick of paying interest to bank of america because they dont like gun companies, as soon as i pay off my nra card, it's getting canceled and ill tell them why!

yesterday my antivirus expired (kaspersky) and i went to best buy to buy a new one, and i told the salesman dont even point to norton!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    i got my nra credit card because i was sick of paying interest to bank of america because they dont like gun companies, as soon as i pay off my nra card, it's getting canceled and ill tell them why!

yesterday my antivirus expired (kaspersky) and i went to best buy to buy a new one, and i told the salesman dont even point to norton!

You can cancel a card you owe a balance on. You'll still pay it off per the original terms, but no new purchases can be made.

SouthernStar25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2013
    West Of The Fields
    The anti-NRA frenzy is reaching new heights (or lows), and in the headlong rush to demonize the NRA, various companies are cutting ties with the NRA, ending perks for its members, and generally showing themselves to be at the lowest level of pond scum. Let's be very clear about what these folks are really doing: Extending a gigantic middle finger to all lawful gun owners, whether you are NRA or not.

To the extent possible, I plan to boycott any such businesses (as I have tried to do with known antigun entities in the past), and would encourage all to follow suit.

MetLife, Symantec Sever All Ties with NRA | Breitbart

If you're going to boycott anyone you need to tell us so.

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    I called every Enterprise store in Indy today and told them I travel extensively and had preferred Enterprise because of my NRA discount. I told them all if they don't want my business I am sure Herts, Avis, or Budget will. PLEASE call on Monday.

p.s. explain there are 3,000,000 NRA members plus their families. That will mean a LOT of unrented cars sitting around.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I called every Enterprise store in Indy today and told them I travel extensively and had preferred Enterprise because of my NRA discount. I told them all if they don't want my business I am sure Herts, Avis, or Budget will. PLEASE call on Monday.

Hertz and Avis have also made the same announcement.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Call them all. First one that blinks gets our business.

With your surrender attitude you could be a Florida cop.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: There will be four openings REAL soon.

It sucks. Enterprise, Hertz, Avis, Alamo, & National all cancelled their association with the NRA along with United Airlines and Delta. Plus Wyndham hotels and Best western Hotels too. Looks like I'm staying home and spending travel money on ammo & guns. Oh, and not to leave out Met Life who also pulled out.

Methane Herder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pitchfork Union
    Alternative tactic, buy one share of stock in every publicly traded company that does this. Vote no on the reappointment of every board member from now on. If the bylaws allow it, attend a shareholder meeting and make sure all in attendance know of their windsock management style.
    MH

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Call them all. First one that blinks gets our business.

With your surrender attitude you could be a Florida cop.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: There will be four openings REAL soon.

Thanks for the complete misunderstanding of my comment. You mentioned giving your business to another one that had already announced the boycott as well, but yeah, you took my point and made an ASSumption.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom