• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    Reposting from (GT). I (also) think this is a great idea! Who’s in?

Money Bomb NRA idea for 03/24/18

The anti-gunners are planning their "March for our Lives" on 03/24/18. I saw a Facebook post of someone proposing a money bomb for the NRA on that day for us to fight back. The NRA has 5 million members, if everyone gave just $1 that would still be $5 million in one day. I'm putting myself down for $20. Who's with me? If your principles don't allow you to donate to the NRA, then donate to the GOA or whatever group of your choosing. However I would urge you to think about the fact that, whenever the SHTF, the NRA is the organization that the Left spends all its energy demonizing and smearing. They wouldn't expend all that effort if they didn't fear the NRA.
    Think WE should put the money were our mouth is

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I'm in. I'll help money "bomb" NRA with what I can afford on 3-24-18. I like the idea but probably only Fox News will mention it.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I'm in. I'll help money "bomb" NRA with what I can afford on 3-24-18. I like the idea but probably only Fox News will mention it.
    The NRA will still spend it on ads to dispute the anti-gun lobby's lies. I'm in:ingo:

Restroyer, thanks for the 'heads up' and the money bomb idea!

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    The NRA will still spend it on ads to dispute the anti-gun lobby's lies. I'm in:ingo:

Restroyer, thanks for the 'heads up' and the money bomb idea!

It was Walt O's idea but I hope like he said that all NRA members will donate on that day. We all need to support each other as the liberals attempt to pile on and politicize this tragedy.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    HAPPY to say it is not my idea it is posted on at least 2 other forums .And we NEED to post it on all and any form we are on.
    WE NEED TO BEAT THE PEOPLE AT THEIR own game.
    JUST LIKE we did in the presidential election.

Xrage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2014
    NWI
    I donated $100 today before i even read this thread, with all the anti-gun propaganda, lies and hysteria going on now we need to support the NRA more than ever.

RMG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    West Side
    I renew my membership every March, looks like I just found which day in March to do it! Probably throw in a little extra this year. Thanks for the head's up OP.

jwleeper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    As a BN Life member and Golden Eagle, I am proud of you guys that are stepping up. All these companies that have cut their ties with the NRA will hurt. We can make a difference. Your votes and donations are more important than ever.
    Have a great day.
    JIM

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    I just gave $50 this week. Will give another $100 on March 24th. We must step up and fight back or we will lose, and one loss will lead to more. I urge each of you to give all that you can afford. Think of this in terms of your expenditures on guns, ammo, NFA items, hunting gear, licenses, etc., and give a percentage based on your expenditures.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Put me down for $20 on the 24th. This week I signed up four new members to the NRA. Hope to get a few more, over the next couple of days.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm in for at least $50 on the 24th.
    This is an OUTSTANDING idea.
    I am a Benefactor Life member, but routinely make contributions.

Please don't forget about the legislative arms of the N.R.A.
    The NRA-ILA (Institute for Legislative Action), and the NRA-PVF (Political Victory Fund) also need your donations.

The NRA concentrates on gun safety. This has been their charter from the outset.
    The NRA-ILA concentrates on promoting pro-2nd amendment policies in Congress.
    The NRA-PVF concentrates on electing, or re-electing candidates that actually back a pro-2nd agenda.

All three arms are critical to support.
    We need every voice we can get on our side.

jwleeper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    If my memory is correct, which is questionable, Midway presents their check at the NRA convention.
    Have a great day.
    JIM

Top Bottom