• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UnionPmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Not sure if this is where this should go, but I just read on FB there's a planned protest at the CP gun show March 3rd and 4th.
    I haven't been to the show in a while but I'll attend this one.
    20180225_164705.jpg

IndianaDave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    I have to go for sure now. The Porter County show was jam-packed last weekend so to heck with these "useful idiots".

Last edited:

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    The protest at the fairgrounds during one of the last few 1500's had an impressive turnout.... 3 people holding balloons I think, and it was advertised nationally on a few anti trump outlets. Maybe being closer to commicago will generate more interest.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    You mean those scary, evil, black "assault weapons"? That would surely make their heads spin

I mean if we can have a decent turn out at the M&S's and M&E's I think we could make some noise over in CP. I would be willing to dust off one of my AR's and let it get some sun. I would also wear my red USMC vet hat.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I mean if we can have a decent turn out at the M&S's and M&E's I think we could make some noise over in CP. I would be willing to dust off one of my AR's and let it get some sun. I would also wear my red USMC vet hat.

Need to find out which day and timeframe they plan their little protest. Need someone to infiltrate the Church on Wednesday and see what they have planned....lol

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I am going to head to their church on Wednesday and attend their meeting. If I have the opportunity, I would like to talk to them about the Second Amendment and the shooting sports. I think I can use this as an opportunity to be a good ambassador of the shooting sports.

Last edited:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Need to find out which day and timeframe they plan their little protest. Need someone to infiltrate the Church on Wednesday and see what they have planned....lol

Sounds like you and bloodandguts have volunteered. I mean you do live in Hobart alot closer than Laporte.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Where are they going to stand? Across the street? By the gate entrance? Waaaaaay down by the main entrance? :blahblah:

I can't go Saturday. :rolleyes: I'm going to miss all the fun.

Top Bottom