Crown Point Gun and Knife Show
    March 3rd 9 AM-5 PM CST
    March 4th 9 AM-3 PM CST
    Lake County Fairgrounds
    889 S. Court St.
    Free parking
    $5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult
    Law enforcement admitted free (with badge)

Guns, knives, clips & magazines, military surplus, holsters and concealment products, and MORE

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Hows is the selection
    There is usually a good variety of merchandise at this show. Since setup doesn't begin until Friday, I can't say for sure what will be there this weekend. I CAN say that since news of the protest, we have been booking more tables than normal for the a week before the show. We will probably be sold out of vendor tables which will make it around 350 tables.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Have fun with the protesters...

TJo1x.jpg

Voluntaryist80

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2018
    Munster
    A counter protest has been planned to combat the message of the pro-gun control crowd. The gun control protest starts at 9 AM on Saturday, so we plan to be out there at that time. Hope to see you all there supporting freedom.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Had a great time at gun show. Parking lot was full when I got there around 1:30 and lots of people inside. Didn't see any of the protesters outside as they were already gone. Got to talk to Other Dave and Walt O and said hi to Brad. Have to support the INGO vendors. Met the couple who run Fox River Ammunition who sell reloads and they were busy and talked to the wife about getting onto INGO.

jbrubaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    Had a great time at gun show. Parking lot was full when I got there around 1:30 and lots of people inside. Didn't see any of the protesters outside as they were already gone. Got to talk to Other Dave and Walt O and said hi to Brad. Have to support the INGO vendors. Met the couple who run Fox River Ammunition who sell reloads and they were busy and talked to the wife about getting onto INGO.

I met Fox River at the Valpo show. Very nice people and decent prices on their ammo. I picked up some .380.

SteelDude91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2018
    NWI
    Show was mediocre at best. No protesters today but the show was packed, and several of the vendors I go to the show for were not here. Found a good deal though on a Remington model 121 as I was leaving which was cool.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Show was mediocre at best. No protesters today but the show was packed, and several of the vendors I go to the show for were not here. Found a good deal though on a Remington model 121 as I was leaving which was cool.

The protesters were there from 1-3. I counted 23 at one time and I think that was the most that they had. Didn't go into the show today, but went in for a few minutes Saturday. Didn't really see anything of interest. It was more of a craft show with huge tables of pacmascus knives and a few guns. Brads Knives was there with the only table of decent stuff that I saw.

Top Bottom