• ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    He managed to get up to about 380 rounds per minute.... pretty darn good with just your finger. It's in range of some of the very slow automatics. Of course, only half to a third of the firing rate of an actual M16.

But gun banners don't really see the difference. Though, I have to say I agree with them. There really isn't much of a difference between semi and full auto guns, so we should do away with the NFA entirely and just sell machineguns again.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The old M-11 .380 would spit out a 32 round magazine in a little less than a second with good hot ammo.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Around 1994 I was at a match and got to stand pretty close and watch him work his 625. Even though you just saw him do it you still can't believe it's possible. He's a really nice old guy too. He'll talk shooting and give you pointers as long as you want to listen. He showed me how he simply "throws" the clip at the cylinder from 4 in. above it and it will self align and go in with round nosed bullets. I had just bought a 625-2 and I tried his tip. It works. I love moon clipped S&Ws. Jerry is a National Treasure.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom