• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I feel sad for my home state. I was born in the people's republic of Ohio, but I will die a free man in Indiana.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    It won't pass. They tried the same garbage in 2013. Mike DeWine is a good man and he'll do everything he can to stop it (Mr. DeWine is the person who got Ohio to honor our Indiana CCL which is a big deal for someone like me who lives in Indiana but works in Ohio). DeWine is running for Governor when that wussy Kasich leaves.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    The Anti-2nds are really swinging for the fences. And big money is pushing the 'guns r eeeevil' narrative non-stop in new ways and across new media far more effectively than I've ever seen before. Far worse than during the "Public Safety and RECREATIONAL FIREARMS USE PROTECTION ACT" (i.e. "Assault Weapons Ban") days in 1994. We are in the midst of a serious battle here boys.

Falschirmjaeger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Noblesville
    The Anti-2nds are really swinging for the fences. And big money is pushing the 'guns r eeeevil' narrative non-stop in new ways and across new media far more effectively than I've ever seen before. Far worse than during the "Public Safety and RECREATIONAL FIREARMS USE PROTECTION ACT" (i.e. "Assault Weapons Ban") days in 1994. We are in the midst of a serious battle here boys.

This is so true. Look how we are teetering on the edge thanks to that snot-nosed, evil little **** down in Florida. I fear that we are just one more tragedy away from a complete cave-in by Trump and the RINOs, which--God forbid--could happen at any time.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    It's happening in Indiana as well. Look at the Amendments that the Dems have put on SB 33, all very anti gun trying to define what an assault rifle is, limiting magazine capacity to 6 rounds and a bunch of other nonsense they know will not pass. I'm afraid we're going to see a lot more of this as we head into the mid terms. I believe that the Dem's see this as a win/win for them to garner votes and pander to their base. If they do manage to get something passed then they'll parade it around as the party that cares and we got some kind of gun control passed. If they don't get anything passed then it's the evil Republicans and the dead children loving NRA's fault.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I believe that the Dem's see this as a win/win for them to garner votes and pander to their base.

That might work on the coasts, but in this part of the country they stand to lose a whole lot more than they'd gain. Just like one of their biggest electoral losses came right on the heels of the AWB...

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    What a crappy story...didn't mention the party of the wanna be tyrants who put this going nowhere legislation in. As if I couldn't guess.

This doesn't deserve to just die in committee...it deserves to be publically shamed in committee.

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Same here. Only I would say it this way: I feel sad for the friends and family that I left in the state that I was born in, but I will die a free man in Indiana.

Dad died four years ago. No immediate family left in Ohio. My uncle moved to Madison, IN and also refuses to go back.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ohio House 66R/33D

Ohio Senate 24R/9D

This is going nowhere, the only difference btw 2013 and now is more R's in the legislature and a soon to be former governor who is virtue-masturbating (much like virtue signaling, only the individual performing it thinks everybody is enjoying it as much as he is) a convenient "epiphany" on gun control

He is term limited as governor and getting zero traction as a potential senate candidate (unless the about face on gun control means he wants to run as a D), y'all need to speak sternly to the IN natives that thought he was a good presidential candidate. He needs to have to get a real job

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Ohio House 66R/33D

Ohio Senate 24R/9D

This is going nowhere, the only difference btw 2013 and now is more R's in the legislature and a soon to be former governor who is virtue-masturbating (much like virtue signaling, only the individual performing it thinks everybody is enjoying it as much as he is) a convenient "epiphany" on gun control

He is term limited as governor and getting zero traction as a potential senate candidate (unless the about face on gun control means he wants to run as a D), y'all need to speak sternly to the IN natives that thought he was a good presidential candidate. He needs to have to get a real job

I sure hope so. Growing up in Dayton, the city had several strict anti-gun ordinances on the books. All they did was disarm the citizens and empower the criminals. Later state laws overrode the stupid city rules. At the time, it was very liberating to have the state restore 2nd Amendment freedoms to the local communities. Of course, what the state gives can also be taken away.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    I feel sad for my home state. I was born in the people's republic of Ohio, but I will die a free man in Indiana.

I grew up in wapakoneta, and after leaving Ohio, when I return it feels likke I have been violated......how long till the Dems try to shut down Camp Perry or the National Matches held there...........

Top Bottom