• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knutty

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 5, 2016
    Noblesville
    Looking to pick up a cheap Anderson or other cheapo stripped lower. I have pretty much all the spare parts to build a frankenstein gun except a lower. Who has them for cheap around Indy? Preferably on the north side.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I ran around on Saturday afternoon because the Tri-State show didn't have any lowers. I stopped in at Bradis, USDS, Elmore's, Beech Grove, and two Rural King stores. Nobody had stripped lowers for less than $90. I finally bought a BCM complete lower at Fort Liberty.

Tax returns + Florida seem to have made the super-cheap stripped lowers scarce.

YETB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    Indy - West
    Deer Creek Shooting range (cloverfield) Robert stocks stripped lowers in the $50.00 range. Aero Precision and Anderson.
    He also had the Snowflake (unicorn) lowers in - not sure on price...
    Buy a lower - spend an hour at the range at 7 bucks per hour.
    It's worth the ride out west.
    I guess call him first - if there was a rush, who knows

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I ran around on Saturday afternoon because the Tri-State show didn't have any lowers. I stopped in at Bradis, USDS, Elmore's, Beech Grove, and two Rural King stores. Nobody had stripped lowers for less than $90. I finally bought a BCM complete lower at Fort Liberty.

Tax returns + Florida seem to have made the super-cheap stripped lowers scarce.
    Now I see this, I was going this week to buy that lower you just saved me $300.

knutty

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 5, 2016
    Noblesville
    Point Blank in Carmel had several stripped lowers for sale. Anderson's were all sold out but I was able to buy an SAA for $79. Little more than I wanted to spend but still not too bad. It is a good looking receiver, supposedly they are made by Aero Precision.

They also had several Spikes Tactical lowers for $99.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Highsmiths had a few in Greenfield but they were not andersons. I think Spikes for 99 and they had one I have never heard of nor do I remember the name for 79 i think.
    The Greenfield gun show had some Anderson's for 75, he had about 6 or so and didn't seem to think he would have an issue selling them.

Top Bottom