• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    Tomorrow, Wednesday, the Illinois General Assembly will vote weather to ban ALL magazines over 10 rounds. If passes you will have 90 days to DISPOSE of them, with no payback from the State. After the 90 days those caught will be charged with a felony, well unless you are a gang banger. Somehow I don't see Jamal or Jesus turning in their mags, once the law abiding.

Suddenly my Star BM's 8+1 or a 10 round HighPoint getting more popular.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Totally expected from the clowns who run Illinois. House speaker Madigan essentially has run the state for decades. His office recently had bad press on sexual harassment so he will double down on gun control to deflect the attention. Illinois has a ton of problems that need to be addressed. Instead they choose to further oppress the citizens.

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    Totally expected from the clowns who run Illinois. House speaker Madigan essentially has run the state for decades. His office recently had bad press on sexual harassment so he will double down on gun control to deflect the attention. Illinois has a ton of problems that need to be addressed. Instead they choose to further oppress the citizens.

Only the HONEST gun owners will get oppressed.

MrWizard

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Holy cow. Fortunately, I got out last year. Is this expected to pass? I would assume so, based on Chiacgo’s existing laws and how it runs the entire state.

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    If passed, how will this affect those with a license to carry who travel through the state with the firearm remaining the vehicle?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If passed, how will this affect those with a license to carry who travel through the state with the firearm remaining the vehicle?

Is it locked in a box in the trunk or in the firearm on your hip?

Yeah... let's not carry this to absurd levels...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Maybe they will "compromise" on registering the mags first, that way when they outlaw them down the road they will know where to search.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Seriously. Is there ANYTHING Madigan's heroes can't flummox up? The last time ol' Pop and I took a little safari out thataway none of the rest stops were even open. Seems the state wasn't paying their WATER BILLS and the local municipalities were shutting them off.
    To me, that pretty much sums up Illinois state government.

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    Just permanently set your watch to tuesday. That way everyday is tuesday, and those supposed high cap magazine are legal on said day! Let all the gangbangers turn in all their illegal crap first. Till then, the gobv'ment can screw off.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Well just one more reason to completely avoid Ill, I haven't entered that state in well over 20 years - flew over it a few times but never by choice! I try to not purchase anything from the crooked Commie states like Ill, Commiefornia, etc.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    As long as the libtard Democrats including that idiot Madigan are in power the people of the bankrupt state of Illinois are screwed. I'm sure all the criminals, gang bangers, hoodlums and low life will be turning in their magazines in droves. NOT!!!

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I find the idea of any kind of buyback offensive. Taking my property and giving me money that you stole from me in the first place..... yeah, no thanks.

Tomorrow, Wednesday, the Illinois General Assembly will vote weather to ban ALL magazines over 10 rounds. If passes you will have 90 days to DISPOSE of them, with no payback from the State. After the 90 days those caught will be charged with a felony, well unless you are a gang banger. Somehow I don't see Jamal or Jesus turning in their mags, once the law abiding.

Top Bottom