Someone needs to tell the boys at Strawtown that panic buying hasn't started yet

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Just got back and wow, the prices were even worse than the last time I remember. Well used M&P for $700? I grabbed a few pictures for entertainment purposes.

I really thought this was going to be the most outrageous thing I saw today.
    ihjN1PQ.png

But the winner for most outrageously priced firearm goes to the gentleman set up by the popcorn stand. That's right, $1175 for a gun that has never sold for more than $700 and can usually be had for $599.
    5I6AEyZ.png

M0eW6Cg.png

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Not in a big hurry to sell those are they ?

If he sells everything, he won't have a reason to come back next week and drink coffee with the rest of the guys and solve the world's problems or talk about how Truman was a dumb ass and MacArthur did what was necessary. It's not about the guns, it's about the brotherhood apparently.

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    REMEMBER the price gougers. CTD is one that comes to mid, or the Amaco station on Rangeline Road when on 9/11 within HOURS go the second tower hit raised his gas prices to $5.00 per gal, remember this was 17 years ago when gas was a lot cheaper.

People remembered and he soon was soon forced to close. GOOD. PLEASE remember the gougers and let them know all things pass and we won't forget.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Only been to Strawtown once and that was enough for me. Prices were 2x normal and the responses from the sellers, felt like an ATF sting operation. Never again.

Top Bottom