• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Veterans are just a subset of the population of this country. Like the rest of the country, they do not all think alike.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Lots of folks in the military don't work near the pointy end of the spear...lots of them didn't join because of the military mission.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    But sheeple will see them as more credible because they're Veterans.

Credibility is a perceived notion. It's why Hollywood goofs have a voice at all. It's why professional athletes get away with antics that would have others in jail. It's why the likes of Micheal Bloomberg are followed anywhere. Want followers? Be rich, athletically gifted, or have any kind of notoriety and have a social media account. You're an expert!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    As far as I’m concerned, they are now the enemy (domestic). Not enough with the enemies foreign, now we have enemies domestic within’ the ranks who SWORE to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    As far as I’m concerned, they are now the enemy (domestic). Not enough with the enemies foreign, now we have enemies domestic within’ the ranks who SWORE to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Yes. It reminds me of the ms13 members joining the marines out in California so they can get training to bring back to the streets.

A while back there was a group of Rangers that robbed a bank. They ceased to be Rangers when they did that in my opinion. They didn't live and breath The Creed. This must be how you police officers feel when one in your ranks becomes a criminal?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Veterans are a huge, diverse group. Five minutes of searching can find you a veteran willing to espouse any viewpoint you can possibly imagine.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I remember similar stories from the Vietnam era, as has been said all vets aren't the same.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Veterans are a huge, diverse group. Five minutes of searching can find you a veteran willing to espouse any viewpoint you can possibly imagine.
    This particular viewpoint is a violation of the oath they took, that as far as I’m concerned has no expiration!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I wonder how many vets told them to pound sand before they found these goofballs.

"What we really want to do now is to amplify the voice of these students leading this..."
    Who really believes the students are driving this protest?

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    I USED to drop off all my old gun mags at the V.A. when I went for appointments or treatments. One day one of the 'Red Shirt' guys told me that was No longer permitted because it could cause stress in the patients. Since EVERY TV ON EVERY FLOOR is set to MSNBC not hard to tell where feelings point. I now go to my appointments early, bypass the main desk and go up to the higher floors where the patients are. I always knock then ASK if they want a mag or so. I do this a few times on every visit. Only thing I request is that they pass the mags on to other patients.

In the 12-15 times I have given mags nobody has said no. All were happy for a friendly face and a gift.

I am disabled but can still walk SLOWLY buy if you ever feel sorry for yourself go down there and see the 18-20 year olds missing arms, legs or both. It will make you appreciate ANYONE who wears a uniform.

Luger

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I USED to drop off all my old gun mags at the V.A. when I went for appointments or treatments. One day one of the 'Red Shirt' guys told me that was No longer permitted because it could cause stress in the patients. Since EVERY TV ON EVERY FLOOR is set to MSNBC not hard to tell where feelings point. I now go to my appointments early, bypass the main desk and go up to the higher floors where the patients are. I always knock then ASK if they want a mag or so. I do this a few times on every visit. Only thing I request is that they pass the mags on to other patients.

In the 12-15 times I have given mags nobody has said no. All were happy for a friendly face and a gift.

I am disabled but can still walk SLOWLY buy if you ever feel sorry for yourself go down there and see the 18-20 year olds missing arms, legs or both. It will make you appreciate ANYONE who wears a uniform.

Luger

That's nice of you to do.
    What capacity mags do you usually bring there, 20 or 30 rounders? :):

Top Bottom