• ...and so much more!
  • Rong

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    NE Indiana
    This morning I heard a snippet of the news, basically this:

Missouri State Highway Patrol Sgt. Bill Lowe says the 911 call Tuesday night was from Windsor, about 15 miles (24 kilometers) from Clinton. Lowe says it's unclear why they were sent instead to a home in Clinton but when they arrived officers went inside to check if any criminal activity was occurring and were shot, one fatally.

I am very pro law enforcement but it got me thinking about armed men entering my house saying they were police. Things could go ugly quickly. How do you know in the heat of the moment?
    The story has continued to evolve and now the "victim of mistaken identity" turns out to be a real dirt bag. Now it looks like he shot first and then they entered.

See story here. The Latest: Officers were sent to wrong house and then shot | Fox News
    Any thoughts?

Rong

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    NE Indiana
    I agree with the confusing timeline. It was on a few other news sites as well. At first I thought it was going to blow up, especially if the homeowner used an AR. Now I think he is a convicted criminal so warrant issue will disappear, and it will drop out of the news quickly.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    So... We're they there on a mistaken address from a 911 call, or there trying to arrest a suspect? That story is just full of "WTF are they talking about?"

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    I live in a Condo #102. I have a CRAZY mother and daughter in #103. They each have different guys every night. My neighbors and I have spoken of this possibility in the past.

Top Bottom