• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    S&W lke Remington and Colt, have introduced really NOTHING the public wanted. Look at Ruger. I THINK their sales are up 36%.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I think S&W has done a lot better but yes the lock hole needs to go and move past it. The new shield, M&P's are well accepted from what I see. My newish 340PD does not have the lock, and it's amazing. :)

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    1) Lose the key hole
    2) Call it the "heritage series"
    3) Profit.

5xbORpS.gif

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    S&W lke Remington and Colt, have introduced really NOTHING the public wanted. Look at Ruger. I THINK their sales are up 36%.
    If S&W can bring out the classic series of revolvers, surely if Colt would get off their butt, bring back a classic series of revolvers similar to the snake guns they would see sales rise. Pretty sure all those baby boomers who had snakes and now regretfully had sold them years back would be buying a new series in droves. I know I would.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    If S&W can bring out the classic series of revolvers, surely if Colt would get off their butt, bring back a classic series of revolvers similar to the snake guns they would see sales rise. Pretty sure all those baby boomers who had snakes and now regretfully had sold them years back would be buying a new series in droves. I know I would.

I don't know if that's possible. I'm not sure Colt has the equipment, capital, manpower, or expertise at this point to produce anything new. Their stab at innovation right now is to slap a fiber optic sight on a gun and introduce it as a new model.

Top Bottom