I don't know if they fired 65 shots, but SFPD hit their target this time....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I couldn't count fast enough.
    But regardless they should have been a little nicer and said please show us your hand...people don't respond well to rude behavior. Or they could have waited & given the guy more time to comply. I'm sure he was just in the wrong place and someone mistakenly thought he was the robbery suspect...he was probably just on his way to church, trying to get his life starightened out.

Feel free to pretend I used purple Lol

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    They said they arrested two more suspects, who were in the car? It was good to see they found a witness who said they gave the suspect 10 minutes of chances to surrender and not an anti-police screed you'd expect.

I did see way too many idiots who didn't seem to realize holding a smartphone does not make one bulletproof.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Wow! The whistle in the background made me think of a sick game of dodge ball.
    Man pops out of trunk, who knows how many shots are fired, then the whistle goes off, as if to say stop!

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    Anyone who has been in a firefight knows it can seem to go on FOREVER. Stress, anger, panic all come into play on both sides. I was in a squad size ambush 50 yards from the Laotian border. We. caught two NVA walking up the trail. First one fell with the first shot. The second rant through the entire ambush till finally he was stopped by a Gunny with a .45 to the chest.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    One less idiot messing up the world. I have to go there next week so this is a really good news story. Man I hate CA...

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Anyone who has been in a firefight knows it can seem to go on FOREVER. Stress, anger, panic all come into play on both sides. I was in a squad size ambush 50 yards from the Laotian border. We. caught two NVA walking up the trail. First one fell with the first shot. The second rant through the entire ambush till finally he was stopped by a Gunny with a .45 to the chest.

Doped up sappers are hard to stop. .45 is good medicine for them.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Who has knockout gas?

16691319621_9438db05ed_o.jpg

Top Bottom