Need a gun shop between Louisville and Indy for 10/22 parts.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ridgebacks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Floyds Knobs
    I’m putting together a 10/22. At this point, I’m looking for a bull barrel stock. Something like a Boyd’s or Richards. Does anyone know of a shop between Louisville and Indy or the Indy area that might fit the bill?

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Check out cheaper than dirt. I bought a Hogue last year that works very well. Check out amazon too.
    I shop local when I can, but I've not seen many local shops carry bull barrel stocks for 10/22. I don't even see those at the 1500.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Check out cheaper than dirt. I bought a Hogue last year that works very well. Check out amazon too.
    I shop local when I can, but I've not seen many local shops carry bull barrel stocks for 10/22. I don't even see those at the 1500.

I wont buy from "cheaper than dirtbags" after the 2014 price gouging they did to gun owners!

op there's a shop in Yankeetown (about 30 miles from Evansville) that has more 10/22 and mark series parts than most big online retailers, and a lot of times their prices are cheaper too, they're not an advertiser on here, so I wont post their info, if you're interested pm me and i'll get you their name, its a small place with more volquartsen and tac solutions products than you can shake a stick at!

2ridgebacks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Floyds Knobs
    I wont buy from "cheaper than dirtbags" after the 2014 price gouging they did to gun owners!

op there's a shop in Yankeetown (about 30 miles from Evansville) that has more 10/22 and mark series parts than most big online retailers, and a lot of times their prices are cheaper too, they're not an advertiser on here, so I wont post their info, if you're interested pm me and i'll get you their name, its a small place with more volquartsen and tac solutions products than you can shake a stick at!

I was there yesterday. Picked up a my barrel. They have several thumbhole stocks, but that won’t work. Very nice people and working on opening a new shop next door.
    I’m putting a rifle together for CMP 3 position. Something with a target height comb is in order. Adjustable comb isn’t allowed.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I was there yesterday. Picked up a my barrel. They have several thumbhole stocks, but that won’t work. Very nice people and working on opening a new shop next door.
    I’m putting a rifle together for CMP 3 position. Something with a target height comb is in order. Adjustable comb isn’t allowed.

yes they are nice people! I work in another shop and cant tell you how many 10/22 and 22/45 parts they've sold me!

I'm waiting on their order of matte blue tac sol barrels to come in (need a host for my suppressor) and is going to make my pin/steel challenge gun swing fast!

i'll see them on sunday at the steel challenge match at redbrush

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Victor Titan stock on my squirrel killer

X2HOvwA.jpg

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Thanks. I yanked the 2-7X and slapped on a 4-12XAO Leupold.
    Got some ammo to try out tomorrow.
    WW 42gr Max (Australian)
    CCI Minimag HP
    CCI Blazer
    and some SK match

I only have two bricks of the 42gr Max.........need one more.
    $60 a brick (ouch).

But for a hunting gun........one brick to run, two to save.........should last a while.

I only shoot Pineys.

Top Bottom