• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Got called to a big box store on my beat a few days ago because there was a dude carrying around an AR and management wanted him to leave but requested assistance asking him. So this guy has an AR pistol slung over his left shoulder, no magazine inserted, but sticking out of his jeans pocket. Of course this genius knew his rieeeets and went on to educate everyone how it is legal for him to carry such a thing, without a permit, because it was not loaded. He further explained that he cannot be asked to leave the store because the 2A allows him to carry anywhere he wants. Any attempts at educating him failed, and now we are all gonna get sued. :laugh:

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    One of the many benefits I have found here on INGO is the enlightenment of what "Mye Rieeets" are, or what they are not. Too bad more people on both sides have not found enlightenment.

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    You arrest him and seize his weapon and give a good curb stomping? Or just take his wallet?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I’d say the proper amount. He went full activist but without actually knowing anything about what he was activisting for....
    dunning-kruger.jpg

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    One of the many benefits I have found here on INGO is the enlightenment of what "Mye Rieeets" are, are what they are not. To bad more people on both sides have not found enlightenment.

Unforunately, they do come here, but don't last long enough to learn, because they possess all the same stubbornness and lack of interpersonal skills our intrepid AR pistol carrier did.

Top Bottom