• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I did. Guess it depends on what you are after and or enjoy seeing.
    This was my first gun show that wasn't an Indy 1500 and I thought it was lacking. Seemed like a good mix of stuff aside from the abundance in the flea market stuff.

SteelDude91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2018
    NWI
    Was in the area visiting an old friend and we went to the show. I had never been and it was pretty decent, picked up an old Bushnell 4x for 10 bucks. Seen a pretty decent Dan Wesson but the guy wouldn't budge on price so I walked aside from that nothing really jumped out at me.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I had fun at the Greenfield show (Sunday afternoon I went solo). I talked with a couple of really good guys. I walked out with 100rds of 147gr PPU JHP, 2 20rd metal E-Lander mags, and a C-products 5rd metal AR mag. I paid considerably less than sticker prices. It was a good day.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I sold some 45 ammo to a guy to was leaving to go to the Greenfield Show.
    He is quite experienced and has alot of guns and he gave me feedback that it was a bust for him.

I am tempted to go to the Indy 1500 this Sat. but I was sorely disappointed when I went last Spring (hadn't been since 1990).
    Prices were not tempting at all, but it would be fun to do a trade perhaps, but I have done so well in trading in the past 10 days with individuals here, that I'm sure I'd be disappointed.

Top Bottom