• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    while I see her need for carrying pepper spray (I mean look what her pos brother did). the knife, and racist remarks were a little much(by little I mean way over the top!!!!!)

I'm not saying she shouldn't be home schooled, or private schooled, and I really doubt the people at her current school are nice to her, and in some cases I see them being hostile so pepper spray might be a necessary for her safety

BUT that flies out the window when she says the stupid s**t se said! and it sound like the whole family might be racist!

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    What a piece of trash. Seems genetic. The whole family must be racist to foster this in 2 kids, especially after the dirtball brother. It's even beyond racism. She wants them all shot
    I don't mean to offend anyone's sensibilities here...but she seems to be a candidate for 83rd trimester termination.......if that's legal in her state, it should be looked into.
    Absolute trash.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    What a piece of trash. Seems genetic. The whole family must be racist to foster this in 2 kids, especially after the dirtball brother. It's even beyond racism. She wants them all shot
    I don't mean to offend anyone's sensibilities here...but she seems to be a candidate for 83rd trimester termination.......if that's legal in her state, it should be looked into.
    Absolute trash.
    You are insulting the innocent trash! LOL These idiot lowlifes need to be eradicated. Lock them all up for good.

Top Bottom