Chicago Gun Walkout riots at Wal-Mart. How Ironic.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    I found this article hilariously ironic. These Chicago students rioted at a Wal-Mart after their gun walkout! That's hilarious considering Wal-Mart announced they're no longer going to be selling firearms to anyone under the age of 21 in light of the school shooting. These students just rioted and trashed a Companies building and merchandise that is in support of their anti gun agenda! ****ing Comical. Just goes to show how ignorant the majority of these anti 2A idiots really are.

https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesm...all-during-gun-walkout-ycMzI2_TGECTVqp4Vxb3QQ

I also used to work for Wal-Mart as an Asset Protection Manager and I'm so glad I got out of there... On to better things. also, with the way the company is going it wouldn't surprise me if they decided to end their gun and ammo sales altogether. If it wasn't for sales they would have done so by now.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yep it's a ****ing free for all and if you pull "the card" all is ok, carry on, sorry for oppressing you, here's your check and benefits and job you didn't qualify for, in exchange for not burning down our city but killing a cop every few years is ok we will turn a blind eye

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Yep it's a ****ing free for all and if you pull "the card" all is ok, carry on, sorry for oppressing you, here's your check and benefits and job you didn't qualify for, in exchange for not burning down our city but killing a cop every few years is ok we will turn a blind eye

Drilled it down pretty good.
    It is sad but true, and people wonder why sensible people want to be armed.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Very interesting subject. If they are old enough to help decide policy and laws, they are old enough to be tried and sentenced as adults. Lets start holding people accountable for their actions.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Drilled it down pretty good.
    It is sad but true, and people wonder why sensible people want to be armed.

Yep and we need to start calling it what it is and demanding it change or else it will only get worse.
    It's like our government at all levels are afraid of agitating and causing violence to erupt. If someone wants to go criminal anarchist and try to destroy life and property as in terroristic ways then I see no problems killing them where they stand until they stop. Piles of bodies clean up easier than rebuilding a city and you can't bring back good people to life

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    When Coach Knight was fired, there were a couple of different groups protesting his dismissal.

Around Assembly Hall, where I was stationed, the people were agitated, but fairly reasonable. We could actually talk to them individually across the lines, and they would articulate why they thought the firing was unfair.

On the other hand, there was a huge crowd of roaming rioters who damaged cars, trashed the President's home (he and Mrs. Brand were out for the evening), and stole a fish from the Showalter Fountain. They came across the parking lot in a wave, carrying the stolen bronze fish over their heads like a trophy.

Now which group was truly upset about Knight's firing, and which used it as an excuse to tear stuff up?

Some people need an excuse, just any excuse, to gather in a mob and destroy and steal. The "issue" being "protested" is immaterial to them.

Last edited:

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    When Coach Knight was fired, there were a couple of different groups protesting his dismissal.

Around Assembly Hall, where I was stationed, the people were agitated, but fairly reasonable. We could actually talk to them individually across the lines, and they would articulate why they thought the firing was unfair.

On the other hand, there was a huge crowd of roaming rioters who damaged cars, trashed the President's home (he and Mrs. Brand were out for the evening), and stole a fish from the Showalter Fountain. They came across the parking lot in a wave, carrying the stolen bronze fish over their heads like a trophy.

Now which group was truly upset about Knight's firing, and which used it as an excuse to tear stuff up?

Some people need an excuse, just any excuse, to gather in a mob and destroy and steal. The "issue" being "protested" is immaterial to them.
    TRUE. This phenomenon showed it's ugly face in LA too after the Rodney King case.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Low life Chiraq animals looking to destroy their own neighborhoods. Chicago is a “dumpster fire” fostered by libtards.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I found this article hilariously ironic. These Chicago students rioted at a Wal-Mart after their gun walkout! That's hilarious considering Wal-Mart announced they're no longer going to be selling firearms to anyone under the age of 21 in light of the school shooting. These students just rioted and trashed a Companies building and merchandise that is in support of their anti gun agenda! ****ing Comical. Just goes to show how ignorant the majority of these anti 2A idiots really are.

https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesm...all-during-gun-walkout-ycMzI2_TGECTVqp4Vxb3QQ

A cynical "progressive" might say it was for "not doing ENOUGH", like WM didn't end gun/ammo sales entirely. But it's a safe bet that, that WM in chicago doesn't carry any. Neither do the other businesses in that strip mall.

I wonder if Simeon Career Academy is a typo? Maybe simian? No, that's unfair slander against innocent apes.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    TRUE. This phenomenon showed it's ugly face in LA too after the Rodney King case.

Low life Chiraq animals looking to destroy their own neighborhoods. Chicago is a “dumpster fire” fostered by libtards.

Too true; then, once their burn out and loot the remaining businesses, they will complain there is no place to buy things, and that they live in what liberals are now calling "food deserts."

How can you blame a businessperson for not rebuilding and reopening after the business has been destroyed one time too many?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Exactly. I doubt a lot of these people gave a damn about "the cause" and were looking for any excuse to get out of school, etc.

Top Bottom