• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I think we had this story when it happened last year but I couldn't find it so I'm starting a new thread.
    The woman that shot her boyfriend with a Desert Eagle to make a Youtube video got a six month sentence. But wait, it gets better. She will serve it in 10 day increments over three years.
    I would think that the penalty would be much more severe whether the cause is negligence or stupidity. This is more like taking her vacation time away than a true murder sentence.
    Woman who killed boyfriend in failed YouTube stunt sentenced to 180 days | Fox News

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I nominate these low life idiots for a Darwin Award. There is no cure for stupid. As for the sentence: the judge is nuts.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I have never heard of people doing ten day increments of a prison sentence. No time is easy time, but doesn't it seem like doing it all at once would be easier? I figure the anxiety about going back would start driving you nuts.

Anyway. Dumb waste of life all around. Some stupid doesn't come with a second chance.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    I do like the fact that she can't make money off of their stupidity by going on TV, though. That was a good addition.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I guess that the court felt that the dead guy (moron #1) was more responsible and viewed this like an unintended, assisted suicide. But prank gone bad or not, somebody died and somebody (moron #2) was directly responsible. That seems to merit more than a six month sentence to be served at your convenience. People the kill a passenger/friend in a drunk driving accident get more time.

Xterminator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    Terre Haute
    Idiot YouTube pranksters.. idiot dude for letting someone shoot him.. idiot girl to point & fire weapon at idiot dude..idiot judge sentencing idiot girl for shooting idiot dude.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom