• ...and so much more!
  • rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    CBAB2AEA-5932-4250-B2F1-DA2FD599AAA7.jpg
    How do two “juveniles” end up with in possession of two pistols popping rounds off in the middle of the city?
    This happened only a few blocks east of Lockerbie square downtown. Anyone think the prosecutor will go for the gun charges or just let them off with some probation?

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    View attachment 64979
    How do two “juveniles” end up with in possession of two pistols popping rounds off in the middle of the city?
    This happened only a few blocks east of Lockerbie square downtown. Anyone think the prosecutor will go for the gun charges or just let them off with some probation?
    Depends on what the charges are, a good number of firearms charges cannot go to juvenile court, the statute requires them to be directly filed into adult court.

If memory serves though, simple carry without a license does still go to juvenile.

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    My GF works at the ER St. Vincent. A few weeks ago they brought a kid, 16, in at 7:30 a.m. He was in a accident. He was TOTALLY drunk and when they put him on the exam table a Glock fell out of his 'home boy' pants. Police were brought in and he was taken into custody.

Happens in every area.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    The question is how do these juveniles get armed--gangs and stolen guns?--and what more can be done to stop them?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

How? Well, the Welfare State attacks and dissolves family structures, thus young males are raised feral without the discipline of fathers to point and channel their energy. Without fathers the feral males seek alpha influences which are usually criminal in nature. Wash and repeat.

Have you read Life at the Bottom yet?

https://www.amazon.com/Life-Bottom-Worldview-Makes-Underclass/dp/1566635055

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    If the charges go to Juvi Court, home detention will be the worse they get...THE WORSE. Typically they just get probation. If they get moved to adult court, likely probation.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    The question is how do these juveniles get armed--gangs and stolen guns?--and what more can be done to stop them?

Wake up! The answer is simple, just outlaw guns and all will be well. At least that's what I heard from some high school students according to my nephews girlfriend.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    How? Well, the Welfare State attacks and dissolves family structures, thus young males are raised feral without the discipline of fathers to point and channel their energy. Without fathers the feral males seek alpha influences which are usually criminal in nature. Wash and repeat.

and those who are too smart to fall into that tribal trap are REQUIRED BY THEIR CIRCUMSTANCES to arm themselves for their own protection.

My payment for a LTCH doesn’t mean my need to carry is greater. It just means I can afford it.

And no “tribal trap” isn’t a dog whistle. I really liked the alliteration. So it survived edits.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    If the charges go to Juvi Court, home detention will be the worse they get...THE WORSE. Typically they just get probation. If they get moved to adult court, likely probation.

And that's the sad part. Those pushing for gun control aren't interested in blaming the offenders or holding them accountable, they would rather blame the object and penalize the law abiding.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    These feral animals need to be eradicated, locked up and the keys thrown away. Then the parents, if they can even be identified should be locked up. Pray that the prosecutors don’t plea bargain away the firearms charges. It’s a common thing that they do is to use the firearms violation as a plea bargaining chip.

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy

Well in the 1960's the Left decided to DISSOLVE the family and gain a group of Voters.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort

As I have stated MANY times, any criminal (regardless of age) can obtain a weapon easily! I am 76 YO, and in my younger days saw several firearm transactions in low class bars. ANYONE with a few bucks can buy a firearm, probably most street gangs of juveniles have a larger collection of firearms than most members here. Many stolen, some traded for drugs, some traded for "loot" from robberies. There are many millions (no exaggeration) of firearms in the USA, and a great number are untraceable, with a pretty large number in the hands of criminals.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Catch and release of feral animals! Revolving door justice and people in the justice system who won’t put their foot down with these lowlifes. Again, the parents who were breeding these animals need to be held accountable. It’s got to stop!

Top Bottom