• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Straight Shooter Enterprises will have a gun and knife show in Nashville, IN this weekend, March 24th and 25th.

Brown County Fairgrounds, Old state road 46.

Saturday, March 24th, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    Sunday, March 25th, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Admission $6, age 12 and under free. Free parking.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Last year this was a good show, but big Ice storm the day of.. This year the weather forecast looks better

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I guess... if you consider 4-6" of snow better than an ice storm. Maybe it won't be so bad down there though. Hope it's a good show!

well there is a lot up in the air still.. these late March snows are usually more nothings then somethings. And any normal God fearing Hoosier should not let it bother them.. I just hope that the OP will not let this posting get out of control..

Mrmeseeks

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 19, 2017
    Bloomington
    I just got back, the hills right before you get into nashville are a mess, Ice, snow, Rain saw at least 5 cars in the ditch. So be careful...The show is small had a couple interesting items, for me its not a long drive. They had a table with some surplus rifles, a lot of sport guns and shotties, a few older AK's but the prices to salty for me. Not one Glock that was strange. No high end FN rifles but that is normal for a small show, no bulk ammo either.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You see what sending out them negative waves did, Moriarty???
    I really was starting to think I was wrong. This morning, despite having a lot of snow piling up on the grass and cars, my street and driveway were staying pretty clear. Now both the street and driveway have about 3 inches on them and the vehicles probably have 5 or 6.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I really was starting to think I was wrong. This morning, despite having a lot of snow piling up on the grass and cars, my street and driveway were staying pretty clear. Now both the street and driveway have about 3 inches on them and the vehicles probably have 5 or 6.

why-dont-you-knock-it-off-with-them-negatives-waves-why-dont-you-dig-how-beautiful-it-is-out-here-wh.jpg

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    I went there around 9:30 this morning before the roads started getting bad. mkgr22 spotted me sporting my INGO swag from last week, was nice to meet you. Didn't see anything big I needed. Lot's of nice S&W and Colt revolvers, couple of the Smiths were tempting but just couldn't talk myself into it. Ended up buying a nice leather holster for the new Cobra I bought and a box of ammo and a cheap stun gun for the wife to play with. I told her not to test it on the dog, kids only.

Top Bottom