• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    [FONT=&quot]At approximately 2:15 a.m., this morning, Trooper James Brasseur stopped a 2005 Chevrolet Malibu on I-80/94 west bound at the 8.1 mile marker (this is approximately one mile west of Grant Street) for doing 93 in a 55 mile per hour posted speed zone. The driver, later identified as Tywoun D. Nixon, 22 of Gary, was found to have never been licensed.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

:facepalm: Good way to stay inconspicuous while riding dirty dipstick.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    93 mph in Lake County?... What an idiot, everybody knows the MINIMUM speed limit north of Rensselaer is 95. Dude was asking to get spotted by the cops.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Note to self- the speed limit on the Borman is 55 mph.

Further note to self. Never go 55 mph on the Borman, will block traffic, probably get rear-ended by a semi.

Last note to self. Go less than 93 mph on the Borman.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    I have to give props to the Gary PD for getting the weapons entered into IDACS/NCIC so quickly, so that they did turn up as stolen when the Trooper ran them. Good work all the way around.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    The best policy is not to break the law...unfortunately Jimmuh Cahtah turned us into a nation of scoff laws with the 55mph speed limit. Generally law abiding folks found the law unreasonable and proceeded to break the law every day until it became habit. Now, if that law was worth breaking...how about this one...

Driving across Nebraska at 55mph was mind numbingly monotonous. Slow enough to make you feel safeish, fast enough to kill you.

This guy though...breaking every law in every way all the live long day. Stupid should hurt.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Way back when, a Michigan State Police officer who patrolled I-94 (which runs from Chicago to Detroit) told me that they were most suspicious of nondescript sedans scrupulously following the speed limit. Th problem, of course, was coming up with a basis for a good stop.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Good thing that wasn't Marion County, that idiot would really hate being on probation for 6 weeks.

Tell me more about this wonderful, wonderful magical place.

8f6.gif

IndianaDave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    Note to self- the speed limit on the Borman is 55 mph.

Further note to self. Never go 55 mph on the Borman, will block traffic, probably get rear-ended by a semi.

Last note to self. Go less than 93 mph on the Borman.

One more note to self: Avoid the Borman unless unavoidable.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Canada scares me...

"Thank you Papaw for finding work in Louisville during the depression so we didn't have to go all the way to Gary like Bill Monroe and the Everly Brothers daddy did.....The Louisville exit off the Hillbilly Highway is worked out okay with your grandchildren....."

Top Bottom