• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JerryN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2017
    Columbus
    Anyone have any experience with this place? I read a bunch of different reviews before I placed an order with someone new. All the reviews I read claimed to have had no problems and items were shipped fast.Well just typical with my luck I ordered in stock items,payment was taken out the day after the order was placed.So now itÂ’s been over a week and nothing. I sent an email asking about the status of my order and havenÂ’t received an answer.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Ive used Outdoor Sports USA several times for some budget builds and have had zero issues. Buy with confidence in my opinion

NVG

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 28, 2014
    SEast
    I'm with d.k on this-ordered several times with no issues except(key word) one. Try sending an email to Kayla (CS) at OutdoorsportsUSA.com or call her 909-666-8318
    She was very helpful and quick to respond with solution to my problem. Mine was order placed, payment sent (taken out) and shipping info provided. Shipping stated waiting on pkg from vendor. No pick up shown for 4 days. Kayla stated the USPS has not came by for any P/U. She dropped it off personally that evening. 3 days later-delivered.
    Good luck,
    NVG

JerryN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2017
    Columbus
    I think it’s taking care of. I finally got a reply just letting me know I’m now looking at 10 to 14 business days. I’m sure everything will be fine I’m just doing a budget build AR with the boy. It’s not like we don’t have plenty of things to shoot while we wait.Thanks guys.

Top Bottom