• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    It’s seems like guns have taken on a life of their own. They have now been made incarnate from an inanimate object by the libtards, snowflakes and most notably Indy politicians. All the politicians say is that there is “gun violence” happening throughout Indy. Most, I repeat, most tragically a 1 year old child was killed the other day as the result of thug criminals targeting and shooting up a house full of people. Why? Supposedly over a dispute that festered on social media between some people. What? Somebody got “disrespected” on social media so you settle the alleged “insult” by shooting up a house? The point being it was thug animals that shot up the house. They used the guns. The guns did not jump up, load, aim and fire by themselves. The idiot politicians and ignorant 10 Point Coalition people don’t get it. It is the hoodlums, gangsters, degenerates and lowlifes committing these crimes right in their own communities. It is not gun violence! It is depraved people violence! People who reside within the communities where all this criminal violence is taking place are responsible for these killings. Tell the politicians it is not gun violence but bad people violence.:xmad::xmad::xmad:

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    IIRC, last time I checked most "gun violence" happens in lower income neighborhoods where thugs and wannabe gangsters have largely taken over. Sadly, as many innocents are killed as the animals themselves. But, it wasn't a middle or upper class area. So, no march for this lost life nor the others similarly taken much too soon.

This situation just shows that human beings are not responsible enough for this type of thing, which means we have to ban them all. I'll say it: Ban social media! Ban Facebook! Ban Instagram! People don't know how to use them responsibly, therefore, they shouldn't have any access to them! (Probably should some purple, but I'm only being half sarcastic.)

Last edited:

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    Hell our murder rate is higher than Chicago. Chi has 6,000,000 people and 600 murders a year. Indy has LESS than 1,000,000 and last year we had 157. If he had Chicago's population we would have 942 murders.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    I would suggest an extra 20 years in prison for anyone who uses a gun to commit any crime. Thats 20 years, on top of the normal punishment, that is NOT eligible for parole or early release-no matter how "good" the prisoner has been. I'd also like to suggest that we give harsher punishments for crimes in general and stop this revolving door system so that criminals who have been found by a jury to be guilty actually have to live through a punishment....And use the Death Penalty more-Alot more.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    But, it was a middle or upper class area. So, no march for this lost life nor the others similarly taken much too soon
    The shooting happened near 38th Post Rd. This is definitely not considered "a middle or upper class area". There was a march last night but it was a neighborhood event not involving thousands.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Hell our murder rate is higher than Chicago. Chi has 6,000,000 people and 600 murders a year. Indy has LESS than 1,000,000 and last year we had 157. If he had Chicago's population we would have 942 murders.

It's what happens when you have "Democrat leadership".

Never fear. Stinky Shoes Joe is here.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I actually got an email back from Todd Young recently and it used the term Gun Violence in it multiple times. I replied stating that was a loaded term, and that if he is really wanting to project a pro 2 A stance, he should pick a different term to use. You don't hear the term vehicle violence, etc.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Well, the problem is, no one is talking in that violent neighborhood. No one wans to be outed. IMPD can not protect a testifying witness. The witness and their family either get harassed or get killed. Being anonymous means nothing. Once you're a witness, your name will be in the system and someone will find out. That's why these thugs thrive.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Call it violence or gun violence or whatever, Indy's got serious problems.

They talk about "gun violence" like it's cancer or the flu or something, specifically because they want to suppress the liberty or crime or individual misbehavior framing and push a "public health" framing. There's no agency, gun violence just happens because there are guns present! Get rid of the guns and the gun violence goes away just like getting rid of lead paint fixed...whatever lead paint caused. I can't remember. Probably should stop eating paint.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    The shooting happened near 38th Post Rd. This is definitely not considered "a middle or upper class area". There was a march last night but it was a neighborhood event not involving thousands.

Sorry. I wrote that from my phone. It was supposed to be "wasn't" not "was." I fixed it in the original post. Thank you for bringing it up. I was trying to contrast the tragedies like this one that happen in lower income neighborhoods more often than most people ever know about, but they don't get shown on TV. They don't get any extra help. And no one is looking to help protect them other than the LEOs who can easily be outnumbered.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Leadership isn't interested in condemning their constituents, they keep them in power. A gun doesn't vote or bring in federal grants or make you look good to big media, it's an easy target for leadership.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I would suggest an extra 20 years in prison for anyone who uses a gun to commit any crime. Thats 20 years, on top of the normal punishment, that is NOT eligible for parole or early release-no matter how "good" the prisoner has been. I'd also like to suggest that we give harsher punishments for crimes in general and stop this revolving door system so that criminals who have been found by a jury to be guilty actually have to live through a punishment....And use the Death Penalty more-Alot more.

Uhhh.... no. Why is using a firearm to commit a crime any worse than any other object used to commit a crime? Given I'm fairly certain you are pro 2A. I don't think you thought this through very well. You're vilifying the object, rather than the crime.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie

Uhhh.... no. Why is using a firearm to commit a crime any worse than any other object used to commit a crime? Given I'm fairly certain you are pro 2A. I don't think you thought this through very well. You're vilifying the object, rather than the crime.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't crimes committed with a firearm already add years? For example, robbery vs armed robbery.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't crimes committed with a firearm already add years? For example, robbery vs armed robbery.

Yes, but "armed" does not mean "firearm." The language is "with a deadly weapon." Knife, bat, crowbar,... etc all apply.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom