• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    School finally shut off access to hundreds of sites so no sneaking peeks on breaks.
    I couldn’t believe INGO got by for so long
    Never could get into any other gun site or even Craigslist .

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    We are getting blocked out of even school/ education sites: hilarious!

This is clearly and education site. If they don't fix it; you must retire early.

Sometimes I could use content blockers at my work....unfortunately, I am self employed...

My content blocker is my wife - I have to close Gunbroker before she walks by.

No, we aren't talking NSFW here...

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    This is clearly and education site. If they don't fix it; you must retire early.

Sometimes I could use content blockers at my work....unfortunately, I am self employed...

*coughammosexualcough*

You're in a safe space, here. The coloring books are over there and the posters of kittens and puppies are over on those walls.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN

NSFW: Not Safe For Wife

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    I work for a hospital based ambulance service. INGO has been blocked for quite some time. My employer even blocks online payments made to my employer. lol

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Get an i phone

Had one for 2 yrs.
    I find it is still a hassle to use it for internet.
    Literally, there are things on Armslist that I cannot do on my phone like on my cmp and it is infuriating.
    And, on this site I have to constantly be making the screen bigger or smaller in order to navigate.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I work for a hospital based ambulance service. INGO has been blocked for quite some time. My employer even blocks online payments made to my employer. lol

1. Now, that is as funny as when our Math teacher today was online with the IPS tech guy and when he went to turn control of his cmp over to the tech guy: it blocked him from doing that.
    2. His comment: "Well, I didn't know it would do that!"
    3. The Math teacher is blocked from using the "Smart Board" with his cmp b/c it is now blocked, which means all Math teachers in IPS with the nice expensive newish Smart Boards are now paralyzed b/c this is 1 of the major teaching tools used b/c the cmp can be displayed on a special board that can do math computations (I really don't know much about it).
    4. When my math friend came to school Monday he was being evaluated by the Principal and it wouldn't work, which was his lesson plan and at the last minute he had to use the "paint" program which was not very good: made him look bad. The Principal has since learned that it wasn't b/c he wasn't prepared b/c she has had multiple things locked out for her as well.
    5. So, we go from a filter that I can get a gun site (INGO) to not being able to access normal things.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Had one for 2 yrs.
    I find it is still a hassle to use it for internet.
    Literally, there are things on Armslist that I cannot do on my phone like on my cmp and it is infuriating.
    And, on this site I have to constantly be making the screen bigger or smaller in order to navigate.

Me to but at least I get to use it......:dunno:

acss502

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Central
    That sucks. I’m on a business trip in Japan now. Doesn’t block INGO but back home it does. My viewing time changes a bit but at least I can still see it at work! Good luck in your search to circumvent the blocker.

Top Bottom