• ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I keep waffling back and forth whether I want to join this or not. Of course timing and funds are a huge factor, but I keep hearing the deals of this 'buyer's club." Not only am I passing along this information of possible savings on firearms, ammo, accessories, and gear, but I am factoring in anything past a trial membership for just shy of $10 per month. I hear the gear and accessories are where the big deals are at. Anyone have experience with this new company, good or bad, and would like to share? (short video in the site link)
    https://www.bigdaddyunlimited.com/?afmc=2m

[video=youtube_share;J5W8WiLibL4]http://youtu.be/J5W8WiLibL4[/video]

[video=youtube_share;9yBG7l8k2Qc]http://youtu.be/9yBG7l8k2Qc[/video]

[video=youtube_share;MekMlV2MCIs]http://youtu.be/MekMlV2MCIs[/video]

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Big Ponzi Daddy . Com? $120 a year to get minimal savings at best. Does Big Ponzi have their own FFL license? Since I don't buy new, it's not for me. But hey whatever floats your boat. Whiskey Tango Bourbon, out!

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I guess if you spend a lot of money EVERY MONTH on products they carry, you might break even or come out a little ahead. I, for example, don't buy that often and usually take advantage of sales and/or free shipping when I do. I can't see locking myself into feeling like I have to buy stuff just to cover my membership costs. YMMV.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I guess if you spend a lot of money EVERY MONTH on products they carry, you might break even or come out a little ahead. I, for example, don't buy that often and usually take advantage of sales and/or free shipping when I do. I can't see locking myself into feeling like I have to buy stuff just to cover my membership costs. YMMV.

The only Buyer's Club I've joined has been Sportsman's Guide's. One time charge per year (Used to be about 25 bucks, but I think it's gone up now) and with their free shipping offers and club discount it usually pays for itself with a couple of orders.

bos-94-003

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    Marion
    I joined and my lgs has everything ive searched for for cheaper (price matched glock and ar mags, glocks, barrett 50, 223/556 ammo and other misc items that i was familiar with). Everything popular is out of stock and the first pages of any non filtered search is all off brand stuff.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Holy Thread Resurrections. That said Never bought into their BS. To me when BDU came out it reminded me of those companies that charge you a fee for Public Record that is free if one just looked it up themselves.

But people thought they were getting a deal with them and all the cool YouTubers were pushing BDU so there’s that!

Last edited:

chadm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 30, 2016
    West side of Indy
    Wow. This is a great thread. I see so many YouTubers promoting BDU, and I’ve assumed a lot of people were using them, but this reassures me that just going to a few sites is probably just as good.

Thank Midway, Natchezss, PSA, and Browells!

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Glad I never joined. I got free access to their site once and poked around. I saw no great deals on anything I wanted. Somehow I got on their email list, but I've yet to see anything in their flyer that is a want or great deal.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I had heard about it on so many YT channels that I watched that I gave the trial period a try. What a joke. All the prices were higher than I could pay at other online retailers. Figured that $10 was money well spent to verify what that little voice in my head had been trying to tell me that it was just a scam.

Jont22

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Aug 24, 2019
    Morgan County
    I paid 99 cents for a trial. Browsed a bit and bought some stuff I had been looking to purchase and it was a few bucks cheaper. Got a free ar mag. Didn't see any reason to maintain the membership and cancelled before they charged me $10/mo. I definitely got more than 99 cents worth of savings, but I dont think its worth a monthly fee.

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Never heard of it, but I dont sign up for paid membership clubs like this or sportsmans. Hell, we dont even do Sam's club anymore. Bout ready to cut the cord on Prime and their $140/year b.s.

Refrigerator27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 18, 2022
    Noblesville
    One thing I noticed was several guntubers as they were growing used the sponsorship of BDU until they reached a bigger size where better companies would sponsor them (Brownells, Nosler, SDI, etc).

I think the big thing that got some people to try it was they kept trying to compare themselves to Costco. Smart marketing trick.

Top Bottom