Join INGunOwners For Free
    Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Big Daddy Unlimited

I keep waffling back and forth whether I want to join this or not. Of course timing and funds are a huge factor, but I keep hearing the deals of this 'buyer's club." Not only am I passing along this information of possible savings on firearms, ammo, accessories, and gear, but I am factoring in anything past a trial membership for just shy of $10 per month. I hear the gear and accessories are where the big deals are at. Anyone have experience with this new company, good or bad, and would like to share? (short video in the site link)
    https://www.bigdaddyunlimited.com/?afmc=2m

Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Big Ponzi Daddy . Com? $120 a year to get minimal savings at best. Does Big Ponzi have their own FFL license? Since I don't buy new, it's not for me. But hey whatever floats your boat. Whiskey Tango Bourbon, out!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigretic View Post
    bump...great deal!!!still here...free lube with purchase...

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I guess if you spend a lot of money EVERY MONTH on products they carry, you might break even or come out a little ahead. I, for example, don't buy that often and usually take advantage of sales and/or free shipping when I do. I can't see locking myself into feeling like I have to buy stuff just to cover my membership costs. YMMV.
    If your crystal meth dealer has all his teeth, he's a cop!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DRob View Post
    I guess if you spend a lot of money EVERY MONTH on products they carry, you might break even or come out a little ahead. I, for example, don't buy that often and usually take advantage of sales and/or free shipping when I do. I can't see locking myself into feeling like I have to buy stuff just to cover my membership costs. YMMV.
    The only Buyer's Club I've joined has been Sportsman's Guide's. One time charge per year (Used to be about 25 bucks, but I think it's gone up now) and with their free shipping offers and club discount it usually pays for itself with a couple of orders.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I joined and my lgs has everything ive searched for for cheaper (price matched glock and ar mags, glocks, barrett 50, 223/556 ammo and other misc items that i was familiar with). Everything popular is out of stock and the first pages of any non filtered search is all off brand stuff.

User Info Menu

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

James

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"
    ~Napoleon Bonaparte~

Si vis pacem, para bellum.