Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

I miss going to Punch burger. It has been over a year and half since I was there. The dangers of no longer working downtown Indy.

So I am curious as to what happens here as well.

I just don't see the problem with either side. The church wants some guns, people want to get rid of guns, some people see a method to make a profit or get something cheap. I really don't see what the issue is.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    I appreciate and accept your apology. I'm spoken for today, but I would completely be willing to have a hamburger with you, in the future... if it's ok with CM. I mean that is his thing.
    One other thing. You may not have realized, but I don't call people out of their name on INGO.
    Can we all go to Punch Burger? And then maybe beer shopping at Crown around the corner . . . not that I know where that is or anything.
    A Sigma and a SIGma male

User Info Menu

On my way...
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

rvb

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Lol. I'm still trying to figure out why people are opposing a church buyback. I don't see how this affects gun owners.
    I still question what the article said about left over $ going to support organizations working to create Anti gun legislation. Seems like goes against some non-profit rules and very much affects me.

-rvb
    Ryan V. B. TY56060 Come shoot USPSA w Ft Wayne Area Practical Shooters: www.facebook.com/fwuspsa

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rvb View Post
    I still question what the article said about left over $ going to support organizations working to create Anti gun legislation. Seems like goes against some non-profit rules and very much affects me.

-rvb
    Which article?
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Plinker

User Info Menu

Any news?

User Info Menu

Just home and getting ready to leave for a wedding.

Attending from INGO were:

cbhausen
    ATM
    Kirk Freeman
    rhino

There were maybe 20 others over the course of the two hours who were there to purchase or to potentially educate and engage in conversation about the individual's rights to keep and bear arms. We had people from Lafayette, Indianapolis, the Covington area, some locals, and even three people who came all the way from Crown Point!

Police were coming and going regularly for their duties. One officer was near the buyback table for a while, but I did not speak with him. The only interaction with the police that I noticed was me waving to guys I know. Churchmouse the Bully owes some cheeseburgers.

I wasn't keeping track of the stuff being brought in, but I saw maybe 10 people who brought something. At some point they decided to only trade Kroger cards if the magazine held more th30 rounds. Someone gave them a very nice SKS, but that seemed to be the only item of real value that was collected.

A reporter from FOX59 was there and he interviewed people from both sides. I expect an even-handed accounting of the scene from him!

The closest thing to "trouble" was one of the people involved in the buyback making some comments to the group as he passed. He said to someone in the group "gun are your god," and he just wasn't a very pleasant person.

By contrast, the churchi's pastor was very kind and pleasant. He had a big box of fresh donuts from a local bakery and be made a point of coming to our small groups to offer donuts and was genuinely a nice guy. If more people on that side of the rights issue behaved that way, the world would be a much better place. I never met him before today, but I like that man.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Just home and getting ready to leave for a wedding.

Attending from INGO were:

cbhausen
    ATM
    Kirk Freeman
    rhino

There were maybe 20 others over the course of the two hours who were there to purchase or to potentially educate and engage in conversation about the individual's rights to keep and bear arms. We had people from Lafayette, Indianapolis, the Covington area, some locals, and even three people who came all the way from Crown Point!

Police were coming and going regularly for their duties. One officer was near the buyback table for a while, but I did not speak with him. The only interaction with the police that I noticed was me waving to guys I know. Churchmouse the Bully owes some cheeseburgers.

I wasn't keeping track of the stuff being brought in, but I saw maybe 10 people who brought something. At some point they decided to only trade Kroger cards if the magazine held more th30 rounds. Someone gave them a very nice SKS, but that seemed to be the only item of real value that was collected.

A reporter from FOX59 was there and he interviewed people from both sides. I expect an even-handed accounting of the scene from him!

The closest thing to "trouble" was one of the people involved in the buyback making some comments to the group as he passed. He said to someone in the group "gun are your god," and he just wasn't a very pleasant person.

By contrast, the churchi's pastor was very kind and pleasant. He had a big box of fresh donuts from a local bakery and be made a point of coming to our small groups to offer donuts and was genuinely a nice guy. If more people on that side of the rights issue behaved that way, the world would be a much better place. I never met him before today, but I like that man.
    I got your Bully big boy.....

Hey, if nothing else I will get to break bread with a few of you guys on my nickel. Glad it worked out well for all involved.
    Last edited by churchmouse; 04-28-2018 at 15:27.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I had 20 Assault Clips and hundreds of bump stocks. They refused to buy them.

Liars.

I had a cheeseburger at People's in Lebanon. I thought of Churchmouse and how many Punch burgers I am owed. No where near the ammo rhino owes me. Using lawyer math, I calculate that CM owes me 7, but with the native westsider discount, it drops to 5.
    A Sigma and a SIGma male

User Info Menu

Backstep Brewing in Crawfordsville is very nice. Like the Pale Ale. Many guest taps too. Fantastic layout. Fireplace is not functioning yet.

(They did not have half pints but the hot bartender let me buy 4oz. sample sizes. I marched through their offerings).
    A Sigma and a SIGma male

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast