Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm torn. Ive got one of my dad's old 22 rifles that isnt worth crap. POS Savage, Stevens, etc. Nothing fancy. Front sight is missing, doesnt feed reliably, light firing pin strikes, etc. It would be a GREAT candidate for turning in. But the fact its a church makes me torn as to whether to turn it in and screw them over.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Remember the principle that the more attention you give them, the more attention they receive for their misguided cause.

Also remember, let the police do police things and stay out of traffic.

Obstruction of Traffic, IC -35-44.1-2-13:

[FONT=&quot]Sec. 13. (a) Except as provided in subsection (b), a person who, with the intent to obstruct vehicular or pedestrian traffic, obstructs vehicular or pedestrian traffic commits obstruction of traffic, a Class B [/FONT][FONT=&quot]misdemeanor[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](b) The offense described in subsection (a) is:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](1) a Class A misdemeanor if the offense includes the use of a motor vehicle; and[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](2) a Level 6 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]felony[/FONT][FONT=&quot] if the offense results in serious bodily injury.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](c) A person who unreasonably obstructs vehicular or pedestrian traffic commits a Class C infraction.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](d) It is a defense to an action under subsection (c) that the obstruction was caused by a vehicle malfunction. [/FONT]

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    I'm torn. Ive got one of my dad's old 22 rifles that isnt worth crap. POS Savage, Stevens, etc. Nothing fancy. Front sight is missing, doesnt feed reliably, light firing pin strikes, etc. It would be a GREAT candidate for turning in. But the fact its a church makes me torn as to whether to turn it in and screw them over.

Play stupid games......
    By all means, if they wanna jump in to that ring and pander to the anti-s, then you should go ahead and help them feel better. It's for the children.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Driving out to “C” town, dealing with that bravo Sierra and driving back is worth $ 100 store gift card.
    Hell no.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County

Im sure they aren’t torn about guilt tripping people into giving them money each week.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Heck you could make out like a bandit on $25 a mag even just on pmags! Then you can more than double your supply with what you get back in grocery money.

Top Bottom