Way to go South Bend? Most violent in Indiana?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    And gay friendly. Mayor Pete is very proud of his gay outreach programs.
    Don't forget the electric car charging stations. Those will make a big difference in crime rate. It burns me up that they never ask him any tough questions. Like in the above interview, or the one about the "free" electric car charging station. Free? Really you mean nobody pays for that power? How did your friend/relative that is involved in this make that happen?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Don't forget the electric car charging stations. Those will make a big difference in crime rate. It burns me up that they never ask him any tough questions. Like in the above interview, or the one about the "free" electric car charging station. Free? Really you mean nobody pays for that power? How did your friend/relative that is involved in this make that happen?
    Oh, and his starving artist housing program... although that might relate to his other program...
    I have been told any questioning of Mayor Pete, his programs or motives is homophobic.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Little Petey is well insulated, for sure. The crime rate, including the spike we're witnessing with shootings pretty much daily is never his fault. It's the same people, in the same area that are doing the crimes but they don't seem to concentrate their efforts there. The SBD has it tough because no one will talk to them for fear of reprisal and the "we'll handle it ourselves" mentality. Increased patrolling in the bad area would be a start but not a panacea..

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    It sure can't help get a presidential candidate nomination. The reporter must have the facts wrong.
    The shot spotter must not have gotten the memo.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Of course the little commie :gheyhi:pushed back. Liberals always lie when the facts don't fit the narrative.

Last edited:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oh yeah. Been ruled by dems for-ev-er. Had a "high capacity" magazine ordinance until pre-emption. Put a fake courtroom in the city-county building when the tunnel under the street that connected it to the courthouse didn't qualify. Audio tapes of racial animosity and bias in the SBPD kept secret and then secretly settled the case. You know. The usual stuff.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    South Bend used to be a thriving city with tons of industry. Then the town became ruled by unions, and the industry eventually fled. Some of the strikes were very violent involving the National Guard. With 30yrs at Bendix my dad got to see all of it, he attended the union meetings until he found that disagreeing with those in charge got your family threatened. He was at Studebaker when the unions killed it.

South Bend has been on the downward slope for a long time...I remember in the late '60's -early '70's there were streets that the police would not respond to with a single car.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    That is one reason I live in Mishawaka. That and a balanced budget and most of city is safe enough to walk in any day. That and the police are open carry friendly.

kings650

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Living in NYC from 80's up until 2006, I witnessed a dramatic change when Rudy Giuliani took over the city as mayor. I never believed in politians until I saw all the improvements his policy transformed the city. I know comparing South Bend to NYC is like comparing oranges and apples, but if people are truly concerned about what happening in their city, they need to elect people like Rudy Giuliani who will stand firm on his ground and do the right things even it means making some sacrifices along the way.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Living in NYC from 80's up until 2006, I witnessed a dramatic change when Rudy Giuliani took over the city as mayor. I never believed in politians until I saw all the improvements his policy transformed the city. I know comparing South Bend to NYC is like comparing oranges and apples, but if people are truly concerned about what happening in their city, they need to elect people like Rudy Giuliani who will stand firm on his ground and do the right things even it means making some sacrifices along the way.

No way to get anything but a libtard elected here. No. Way.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Not sure that's necessary.

He's a graduate of the Truman Institute that teaches liberals to talk to military people and their supporters and other patriots so they don't offend them while pushing their anti-military anti-patriot agendas. These people are encouraged to 'serve' a term in a service so they can pull the credibility card while trying to destroy the very services they worked for. Time to stop playing patty cake with the opposition.

Top Bottom