• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...gun-law/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a3701f6dc4f1

Page 4 of the Scribd document lists;
    "C[h]ief of Police Michael Diekhoff, Bloomington, IN Police Department, Bloomington, IN [they mis-spelled "Chief" in the letter]
    Chief of Police Rob Wiley, Kendallville Police Department, Kendallville, IN
    Chief of Police James A. Kveton, St. John, IN Police Department, St. John, IN
    Chief of Police Scott Ruszkowski, South Bend Police Department, South Bend, IN"

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Wow, Tom Jackman needs to demand his money back on that BA in Journalism. I'd rate that story a flaming bag of dog ****. With that said, anybody surprised at the names? Wiley is the president of the Indiana Police Chiefs Association (or whatever they call themselves). I saw this guy testify several times. The guy is a stiff who is almost as obtuse as Greg "Obtuse" Taylor.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    So, if Indiana already recognizes every other state's license, are these idiots arguing against our carrying in other states? Are they essentially saying that every licensed person can carry here, but don't trust hoosier's to carry elsewhere?

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    These four chiefs are probably just butthurt that we already accept other states permits to carry. Totally not surprised with 3 of the four cities represented here, especially the peoples republic of bloomington. Kendallville is surprising though being a tiny little town out in the middle of nowhere.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    These dudes are about as politically astute as a pipe bomb. AFAIK that issue is nowhere near being on the legislative radar right now but they showed their hand anyway.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Still a little surprised. I thought they were right thinking Americans over there. I am also surprised Goshen didn't get on the list...

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    I should think that the four of them need to have their future freed up for more important pursuits, such as unemployment. This is not Illinois.

Top Bottom