• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I know the cameras distort distance but between that and him moving, I wonder what the hit ratio was?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Did the guy shoot at the officers? One of them appears to say "shots fired, at my car, shots fired." If so... meh, one less dirtbag. And they tried to render aid, kudos to them. Easy way o avoid being shot, not breaking into people's ****.

Edit: hadn't watched the 3rd officer's vid.... uhhh.... might not have been so awesome.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    For the most expert marksman the hit percentage is still in the 18-21% ratio While some disagree with his studies Evan Marshal had those numbers in the late 80's and from what I have been told from FLETC when I get my lead firearms instructor recertification it still falls somewhere in those numbers.

The funny thing about the stats being close to the same all these years later is, Of course there are more rounds fired today than in the late 80's as most agencies have by necessity with the "shoot till the threat goes away/down.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    A little hard to watch, I'm sure the suspect was no Angel.
    I'm not sure why the one Officer would shoot right through the car window and then jump out of the car 2 seconds later?

DasOmen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2018
    Avon
    I 100% back the blue. That being said, shooting through your windshield at a suspect already on the ground with officers coming up on the suspects ( Six ) was a bit much!

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    IMO the Police Officer That believes he is hit and is having a rough time understanding the gravity of his actions is one of the best visual and audio examples I have witnessed.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Rob people and shoot at cops........risky profession.
    With this one dead, makes room for a replacement.
    No shortage of applicants.
    How many AP classes does it take?

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Can't make out what all went on w 3rd camera.
    Appears that officer took a hit...........from?

Lots of shooting in that vid............bad guy's Wheel of Misfortune spin landed on "lose a turn".

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Really couldn’t tell from the vids what happened. But if it’s any tell, perps pistol was lying on ground at slidelock, leaving at least the impression it had been fired? Easy way to prevent being shot by cops is the rule of “Don’t start none, won’t be none”!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Really couldn’t tell from the vids what happened. But if it’s any tell, perps pistol was lying on ground at slidelock, leaving at least the impression it had been fired? Easy way to prevent being shot by cops is the rule of “Don’t start none, won’t be none”!

So he apparently spent his 2 rounds...???

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Thanks for sharing the video. It's a good example of the chaos and confusion that can accompany any shooting, whether it involves a LEO in the execution of their duties, or a private citizen defending themselves.

Top Bottom