• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Ok last week I drove from Middle Tennessee up to Pennsylvania. Traveling for work, so I might as well have a nice meal. So I meet up with an associate for dinner, he is from Evansville Indiana. He is also a big fan of Outback, and wants to eat there, initially I was reluctant because in Tennessee the Outback steakhouse are posted, so I don't go there, he is quick to point out the ones in Indiana are not posted. Come to find out the ones in PA have no such signs. Also same thing with Buffalo Wild Wings, back home they are posted as big as day, yet again in PA no signs.

So why is is it in some states they will mask their anti 2nd sentiment yet in other states they are mute on the matter?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Are they franchise owned?
    Remember too, in some states, like Indiana, no gun signs carry exactly zero weight of law.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Are they franchise owned?
    Remember too, in some states, like Indiana, no gun signs carry exactly zero weight of law.

...for the one millionth time. Signs that are worded appropriately according to law DO have weight of law, for denial of entry. It's doubtful you'll ever be arrested if ever there was such a sign, but the language IS in code.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    ...for the one millionth time. Signs that are worded appropriately according to law DO have weight of law, for denial of entry. It's doubtful you'll ever be arrested if ever there was such a sign, but the language IS in code.

Are you suggesting we heed those signs or ignore them? Because I’ll bet I know what the bad guys will do…

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Like the "No Beretta 92f" signs in Illinois. I don't carry a Beretta, so I guess I'm good to go in Chicago!
    My favorite is "no flare-guns", there is something to be learned from Smoke on the Water. Close second is the love child of a Colt-Walker and a Colt SAA. That gun doesn't exist so I guess all the ones that do are good.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

What's the proper wording and which code?

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    :)
    cc3d1379ca770d83ac4e16eea6380eb9.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I would consider s business offering goods for sale and me entering that business to purchase goods a contractual agreement.

I would not. You do not have a right to be on someone's property because you wish to purchase something. That is a luxury they extend to you, and can revoke at any time. If you had a contractual interest, then your presence cannot be revoked in any way but by civil means. You'll have to ask the resident lawyers what they think.

Topshot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 16, 2015
    Terre Haute
    No idea, you'll have to ask the guys and gals that passed the law. 35-43-2-2.
    So you're thinking parts (b)(1) in combination with (c)(2)?
    [FONT=&amp] (b) A person who:
    (1) not having a contractual interest in the property, knowingly or intentionally enters the real property of another person after having been denied entry by the other person or that person's agent;[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp](c) A person has been denied entry under subsection (b)(1) when the person has been denied entry by means of:
    (2) posting or exhibiting a notice at the main entrance in a manner that is either prescribed by law or likely to come to the attention of the public;[/FONT]

Top Bottom