• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Evidently Hornady has announced that it will not sell ammunition to any New York State law enforcement agency in response to that Libtard Governor Coumo's anti Second Amendment proclamations to banks and financial services companies that do business with the NRA to basically stop doing business with any business that does business in firearms and anything associated with firearms. Or even start tracking sales by credit cards to people who purchase anything associated with firearms. Holy Cow! Now if the people who operate Remington and Kimber would strap on their "B---S" and move out of New York maybe the libtards in NY will get a message or two.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    This is excellent! Glad to see 2A-related manufacturers standing up to left-wing, autocratic, zealots. Bureaucrats, both elected and unelected, who peddle in this sort of nonsense are an affront to freedom and to the patriots who defend and preserve it. Three cheers for Hornady. They are now at the top of my list of ammo suppliers. I'll gladly pay a premium for this type of support/action. What say others?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Picturing a squad of NYPD guys in the basement of the station with a bunch of Lee presses, reloading duty ammo because they can't buy it anymore.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm trying to figure out why this is considered a "good" thing. If one assumes that Hornady is the preferred reliable round for officers in NYC, it's not the Governor of NY who is going to possibly pay the price for NY agencies going to their second choice. I guess I should be happy they don't make bullet proof vests.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Hornady is one of my favorite ammunition manufacturers...and I will continue to support them! They make some quality ammunition!

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I'm trying to figure out why this is considered a "good" thing. If one assumes that Hornady is the preferred reliable round for officers in NYC, it's not the Governor of NY who is going to possibly pay the price for NY agencies going to their second choice. I guess I should be happy they don't make bullet proof vests.

How about because some companies are ethical enough to stand up and do what they can to assert that common citizens should be able to arm themselves as well as government officials and law enforcement officers? Or are common citizens’ lives somehow worth less?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

I see your point Kut but putting the heat on the powers that be will get attention from those that it will affect.
    Every war is a series of smaller battles.
    The gun rights debate is a war with those that will deprive us of our rights.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How about because some companies are ethical enough to stand up and do what they can to assert that common citizens should be able to arm themselves as well as government officials and law enforcement officers? Or are common citizens’ lives somehow worth less?

By this logic, you should consider this hypocrisy:

Hornady Manufacturing[FONT=&quot] and [/FONT]Federal Premium Ammunition[FONT=&quot] are pleased to announce that the FBI awarded both companies with contracts for duty and training ammo. The contracts will run for up to the next five years.[/FONT]
    https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/fbi-hornady-critical-duty-federal-ammo/

Right?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Loosely, hypocrisy is saying one thing and doing another. Hypocrisy on their parts would be refusing to sell to NY because of Cuomo's direct assault on 2A rights while selling to the feds while the Trump administration is doing the same thing.

For as much smack as I have heard about the leadership of FBI, and noting that they enforce all types of laws that many pro-2A people dislike, I don't how onc can say Hornady's stance is anything but hypocrisy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom