• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Couldn't find someone with more baggage?

AMERICANMADE.jpg

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    If he ever decides to do the "from my cold dead hands" pose, he should do it with an AK.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Maybe if Col North had just given Iran skids of untraceable dollars to fund terrorism, it'd be OK? Oh, and there's permission to finish the nukes. Almost forgot about that little tidbit...

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I think he is a good dude, no matter what baggage he brings. I have watched him a couple of times on Fox News, and he is brilliant, well-spoken and knowledgeable, and very much pro 2A. The left will have a hay day with this however...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I remember well how discombobulated the Dems were. They thought they were going to destroy some uppity light colonel. The he showed up in uniform and went all Marine Corps officer on them and most of America lined up on his side.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I think he is a good dude, no matter what baggage he brings. I have watched him a couple of times on Fox News, and he is brilliant, well-spoken and knowledgeable, and very much pro 2A. The left will have a hay day with this however...

It strikes me as a "preaching to the choir/fundraising" choice vs a "connect with the undecided/good PR" choice.

I know she just got elected to the board, but Julie Golob would be a much tougher target to attack and has an excellent resume. She's also tougher to paint as "NRA is old white guys who luvs the MURDER111!!!" slander campaign that's currently running against the NRA and gun owners in general. A woman who engages in shooting sports, writes children's books for gun safety, etc vs a guy who has all the baggage of Iran Contra and that end run around the law, a felony conviction that he later got overturned on technicality, lost his handgun license as an "improper person" for lying to congress...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It strikes me as a "preaching to the choir/fundraising" choice vs a "connect with the undecided/good PR" choice.

I know she just got elected to the board, but Julie Golob would be a much tougher target to attack and has an excellent resume. She's also tougher to paint as "NRA is old white guys who luvs the MURDER111!!!" slander campaign that's currently running against the NRA and gun owners in general. A woman who engages in shooting sports, writes children's books for gun safety, etc vs a guy who has all the baggage of Iran Contra and that end run around the law, a felony conviction that he later got overturned on technicality, lost his handgun license as an "improper person" for lying to congress...

Maybe she doesn't want the job (yet)? Plus, Julie has a few skeletons in her own closet. On more than one occasion, she was seen speaking with me and shaking my hand. There may have been a hug, but that may have been part of a dream. Doing what the president's team ordered you to do and then taking the hit for the team pales in comparison.

Top Bottom