• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Evidently because of all the anti 2A actions by the libtards at Dick’s, the NSSF has revoked Dick’s membership. Well done NSSF. There are more people and companies out there that deserve the same treatment. Bravo!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I know what the title is referring to, but still at some level the reaction has to be:

giphy.gif

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Lol, good. I hope Dick's catches as much negative spotlight/reaction/loss of contracts as possible.
    I bought a Rem 700 from Dick's about 10 yrs ago, nothing before and nothing since

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I think "NSSF kicks Dick's to the curb" would be more accurate unless the NSSF has done something that they need a scapegoat for. That said, it is an intelligent and non-emotional response to the idiocy that Dick's has been engaged in. Actively lobbying against the interests of the NSSF is absolutely a reason to sever ties with them.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    What if in the larger scheme of things this is exactly the reaction and ending the likes of the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary intended when they invested in Dicks, Smith & Wesson, and Ruger?

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    What if in the larger scheme of things this is exactly the reaction and ending the likes of the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary intended when they invested in Dicks, Smith & Wesson, and Ruger?

What if I'm the larger scheme of things Parkland students confront the nuns and demand to know why they own stock in gun companies?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DMash
    Top Bottom