• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    It's that time again! 100 guns. I'll be posting up a pic of the list on Monday. PM me if you want to buy tickets from me, or contact the Murat Shrine fraternal office with a debit card (no credit cards). Tickets are $20, or buy them at the door!

Lots of side raffles including the Transportation Club who will be raffling a Vortex Viper scope that I obtained through AA Optics.

*18 and over at the event. $20 gets you in all 100 drawings, food, and beer. There's a cash bar if you don't like beer. Conducted under Indiana charitable gaming license #146052, and this is not a gun show, so no carry allowed (I know, I know.... but concealed is concealed, right). Need not be present to win. I believe we've had INGOers who have one something every year.

This is Murat Shrine's biggest fundraiser now that the circus is gone, so please help us keep the lights on. $20 for all you can eat and all the beer you can drink is a win for everyone who attends the event.

*must be 18 to purchase a ticket
    *If a gun is substituted, the value will be equal or greater
    *You must present your ticket to enter event.
    *All laws will be adhered
    *Sales tax is the responsibility of the winner.
    *Need not be present to win
    *Winners will be notified by mail.
    *Winners my trade their item for a gift certificate for the value paid by Murat Shrine for the item.
    *Drawing order subject to change
    *Pictures of attendees may appear in Murat Shrine publications.
    Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Am I being irrationally optimistic to think my odds of winning something are greater because it's on my birthday?
    "I wouldn't say I'm superstitious, but I'm a little stitious.
    - Michael Scott "
    -- Matt Hill

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Last year my Son in laws brother got a S&W Shield, and his mother a S&W AR-15..............lucky lucky lucky

I will get a ticket myself and my wife one also.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Don’t know what he paid in tickets, but one guy won a gun and safe from the Shrine raffle, and three pistols from the Blue Ridge Firearms table/raffle!

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I sold one ticket to a co-worker and he won a Henry H001 .22, and a Savage 220 20ga. He'll probably take the giftcards and buy fishing gear.....

Our side raffle on the Vortex Viper made money, but didn't do as well as we hoped. The crowd was really down from last year.

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    My wife and I were first timers and we had a great time. We stayed for a couple of hours before we had to leave for a pair of graduation open houses. We didn't win anything, but we had a good meal and a couple of beers all for $20 each. What's not to like?

Top Bottom