• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Just as when folks want to engage in recreational outrage over school shootings or gun violence in general, it ain't about the guns. These men are accused of selling products in violation of their country's laws, nothing more. If we are to hope to remain consistent it should stop there, additional outrage because the products in question were firearms serves to play into the hands of the lunatic left who would rather focus on inanimate objects than the people who actually use them nefariously.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Just as when folks want to engage in recreational outrage over school shootings or gun violence in general, it ain't about the guns. These men are accused of selling products in violation of their country's laws, nothing more. If we are to hope to remain consistent it should stop there, additional outrage because the products in question were firearms serves to play into the hands of the lunatic left who would rather focus on inanimate objects than the people who actually use them nefariously.

Well, the Chermans have some funky laws because of that thing that ended in 1945.

As far as me, I just want to keep INGO in the loop. Just reporting, not editorializing.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Well, the Chermans have some funky laws because of that thing that ended in 1945.

As far as me, I just want to keep INGO in the loop. Just reporting, not editorializing.

Wasn't directing that at anyone in particular. It's firearms related and relevant here, just trying to keep a bit of perspective.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well said.

Top Bottom