• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I've had a similar run, but it was the upstairs apartment that shot through the floor. Fellow in the downstairs apartment ended up lung shot and with a cracked vertebrae but survived. I happened to already be in the apartment complex before the run was dispatched and was first in the victim's apartment. The dry wall dust was still hanging in the air.

A few others over the years where nobody was hit. One fellow was a recently returned veteran and was absolutely mortified at what he'd done, but luckily the next apartment over was unoccupied and nobody was injured. Accidents can happen to anyone, and hotel rooms/apartments have few "safe directions" to point. Get a sand bucket or stack of phone books, etc for "pull trigger to break down" type needs.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    That story was so poorly written you can't tell anything. But it makes very good anti gun propaganda doesn't it? (which is what it is)

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Waiting to see if the shooter had a record of what reason he has for not sticking around.

I'll make a couple of guesses....
    !: under the influence of who knows what
    2: not allowed to have in his possession
    3: not sticking around hoping it would just go away
    4: warrants?
    5: he knows darned good and well he should be locked away for being so ****ing stupid and isolated so he can't reproduce his blood line.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ....while running around the conference room table, in our wookie suits. :D

Normally I'd appreciate the humor, but not so funny when my nephew's coworker was shot and killed across the conference table and the only reason it wasn't my nephew was because he took the day off to tend to a sick child. His name was on a letter in the shooters pocket.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Well...it would have been hard to miss that woman...I mean, if you hit her apartment and all...:joke:

Hope they find old Gabe and determine what it is that's making him flee...other than being a chicken :poop:

Top Bottom