• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, he could also point out another flaw.
    If we do as Hogg wanted, and made strict gun control laws national, then the same people that couldn't stop guns from crossing a state line, wouldn't be able to stop guns from crossing a federal line.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And Matt has some good videos. So of course, I'm now watching them. I'm on "F the NRA guy claims AR-15s shoot 150 rounds per minute".

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    And Matt has some good videos. So of course, I'm now watching them. I'm on "F the NRA guy claims AR-15s shoot 150 rounds per minute".

yeah, i liked that one too.
    Matt is admittedly new to firearms, and recently purchased a 1911. He's now learning about all of the laws and individual safety measures.
    I also liked Crowder's video where he tries to buy guns in IN through the gun show loophole (tries and fails)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

We've exchanged emails and follow him on twitter...I posted a video in here one time where he explains why he changed his stance on guns...He started out doing COD games and talking and people said, "Dude ditch the game and just do the talks.." During the Gamergate thing...GP is resident historian on that subject...he gave me the basics one time....

Language warning.....NSFW..Not from Matt but the person who made the threat...

[video=youtube;GRlzphecpZc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRlzphecpZc[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    We've exchanged emails and follow him on twitter...I posted a video in here one time where he explains why he changed his stance on guns...He started out doing COD games and talking and people said, "Dude ditch the game and just do the talks.." During the Gamergate thing...GP is resident historian on that subject...he gave me the basics one time....

Gee. Obviously mentally stable people.
    Make threats like that, you should be able to show up at their home armed for bear.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And the one guys proves his knife is real by cutting Styrofoam? Really. I can break open a Styrofoam cup with my finger. Yet, it's not a knife.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    yeah, I've followed Skagg3/Matt for a while. He even turned one of my tweets alerting him of a VICE video into one of his weekly vids.
    I think that he and Crowder (among others) are great for my colleagues [I'm 37] and for anyone not totally cemented into lefty politics. I can take a centrist approach on some topics, and it's been fun to see Matt slowly creep from slightly left of center, to a bit right of center. I feel like I've followed a similar trajectory, and I know that tons of folks - especially in their 20's and 30's - are looking for the kind of info that he puts out.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Aught to ask if he's taking classes.
    Or see if he wants to visit Indiana.

nwihiker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2018
    Lake County
    Good video, and glad he brought up the points he did. Whenever I hear liberals blame IN gun laws for IL violence, I always ask why we don't have the same problems here if the laws are so bad, and so far I have yet to get an answer that wasn't emotional babbling. Chicago liberals are a special kind of delusional.

Top Bottom