• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    You can't blame the gun, or the holster. When putting a gun into a kydex holster, you should hear a click when it hits retention, the audio gave no click. His undershirt got into the hoster and pressed the trigger.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ouch! Really, if everyone can at least agree that guns should "always be pointed in a safe direction", then pretty much by definition appendix carry is a bad idea, no matter what kind of gun it is.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    You can't blame the gun, or the holster. When putting a gun into a kydex holster, you should hear a click when it hits retention, the audio gave no click. His undershirt got into the hoster and pressed the trigger.

It's a failure mode that would not have happened with a manual safety or (likely) a decocked DA/SA gun, probably wouldn't have happened without being in the AWIB position, and it's a wound that wouldn't have happened in that location if he weren't carrying AIWB.

So...yeah, I do blame the gun and the holster on top of failing to pay attention. It is a gun and a carry mode that lacks failure tolerance.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ouch! Really, if everyone can at least agree that guns should "always be pointed in a safe direction", then pretty much by definition appendix carry is a bad idea, no matter what kind of gun it is.
    Yeah that's exactly what I thought was he had to have gotten his shirt in there. The Holster nor gun failed most likely.
    People need to stop trying to be babies when they reholster. Yank that shirt up and get the gun in there.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Lol, I love this ****. Tell ya what, I've got $100 for the first expert who can show up and make this gun go off without removing it from the holster or prying into it.

nQn8pOBh.jpg

NGsCNCVh.jpg

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Oh please. It's the dumbass' fault carrying, not the gun or method. Been appendix carrying for years with a proper holster and I still have don't have any extra holes in me.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's a failure mode that would not have happened with a manual safety or (likely) a decocked DA/SA gun, probably wouldn't have happened without being in the AWIB position, and it's a wound that wouldn't have happened in that location if he weren't carrying AIWB.

So...yeah, I do blame the gun and the holster on top of failing to pay attention. It is a gun and a carry mode that lacks failure tolerance.
    I've seen a LOT of people made lazy by manual safeties. Wave the gun around, but it's OKAY, cause the SAFETY is on.
    So, tell me again how it's the gun and the carry mode.

Idiots are going to be idiots.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

:rolleyes:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    AIWB for the last 21 years. My current set-ups for my Gen 5 19 and my 17m with TLR1. Yes, I AIWB my 17m and it is not uncomfortable at all.

r2r9uTs.jpg

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Lol, I love this ****. Tell ya what, I've got $100 for the first expert who can show up and make this gun go off without removing it from the holster or prying into it.

Is there a round in the chamber? I can do it without violating your stipulations. :)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom