• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Straight Shooter Enterprises is having a Gun and Knife Show this weekend, June 16th and 17th, in Columbus.

Bartholomew County Fairgrounds Community Building
    750 West 200 South (Just off Hwy. 11 south of town)

The building is air-conditioned.

Hours: Saturday 9:00 to 5:00, Sunday 9:00 to 3:00

Admission $6, children 12 and under free.
    Free parking.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    I'll check it out, I haven't seen them advertised like I did last year. Is this the first?

This promoter has held successful shows at this Columbus venue several times over the last four or five years.

But this is the first time during the summer months.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Acme in Seymour has a NRA CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY on Saturday so you can double dip and hit both events. Couple of exits apart but definitely a added bonus for being in the neighborhood.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Acme in Seymour has a NRA CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY on Saturday so you can double dip and hit both events. Couple of exits apart but definitely a added bonus for being in the neighborhood.

I just went to look at their website. looks like a nice shop.. I am just worried about that lady holding that Dragunov in the pictures at the top of the screen... She is going to be hurting if she touches that thing off...[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    It finally clicked for my wife a month ago shooting outdoors for the first time and she went from tentative to shoot a large frame .380 to "hey I like this .40, don't sell it" and now I'm getting little nudges "hey did you find one of those _____ yet? What about a ____?".

Just twist the thumbscrews a bit...

all of 17 miles door to door.:yesway:

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I just went to look at their website. looks like a nice shop.. I am just worried about that lady holding that Dragunov in the pictures at the top of the screen... She is going to be hurting if she touches that thing off...

Ahh lol, don't judge them by their stock photos haha.. That iwb cz in a nylon holster... They are a well equipped class 3 shop and they sell Wiley Coyote Acme branded ar lowers. I haven't bought much from them but I do stop in everytime I go through Seymour. They have the best selection of ammo, police trade ins, and electro optics in the state. Not many shops have 260rem ammo, a wide selection of aimpoints, a case full of suppressors, and a wall full of sbr's. I wonder who will fill their usual space at the Columbus show?

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    Didn’t make it today. Hoping to get there tomorrow. For the ones that went today, was the stuff pretty picked over, or is there a good selection left?

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Didn’t make it today. Hoping to get there tomorrow. For the ones that went today, was the stuff pretty picked over, or is there a good selection left?

Generally picked over, and no one I talked to was willing to deal. Some nice old rimfires and shotguns tho, still priced above gun broker.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Just depends on the dealer, guy I bought from took a big chunk off the top... but to be fair he knew I was a there to Chew gum and buy guns... and I was all out of bubble gum...

Top Bottom