• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I saw that one earlier CB. The picture with an awful lot of wooden stocks for an arsenal, more of a collection. I guess if you're going to be a felon in possession of a firearm, be in possession of a lot of firearms.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I saw the image and wondered these things but I’m at work and can’t hang around for long until I get out.

Sloppy reporting and, yes, a sloppy OP.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    $35K in bail seems low to me considering his record and what they arrested him for. Probably involved with drugs as well.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    It’s ok! The libtards in Commiefornia will do all they can to rehabilitate this dangerous felon and put him back on the streets to wreek more havoc there. California restrictive and ridiculous gun laws be damned.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Anyone else notice the Broomhandle?

Yes, there were a bunch of nice collectibles in those photos. The article makes it sound like the weapons are all part of some criminal conspiracy, but the photos look more like what a gun collector might have. It would be interesting to know what his actual prior crime was, could be something totally unrelated to the guns.

There is a comment on the police website that claims he was "sentenced to 486 days in jail for an unspecified felony conviction in February 2017, but was released in August 2017, according to jail records." It doesn't sound like they thought he was much of a threat the first time they had him if they only kept him 6 months.

The only crimes mentioned in the article are all related to a felon owning guns, so it doesn't sound like they found any evidence of him committing any other crimes. I think it looks like a guy that liked to collect guns that happened to have a prior felony, rather than an active drug runner or something.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom