$5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    This show is no different than any other show ,you might be naive enough to think any show doesn't have undesirables
    attending? Who would believe anything OBAMA said? We will have many of the same dealers that attend other shows and know the drills. Don't know what will show up for sale.
    Love people that have not been to the show .

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    This show is no different than any other show ,you might be naive enough to think any show doesn't have undesirables
    attending? Who would believe anything OBAMA said? We will have many of the same dealers that attend other shows and know the drills. Don't know what will show up for sale.
    Love people that have not been to the show .
    Listen to Walt O. I was at the first show in Gary and the people/customers found a diamond in the rough. Most of the people said they wished there was more information about the show and they would tell others to come to and see what was there. Positive feedback from the vendors and said they would come back to Gary. First show was only one day and this time it will be for two days. Didn't eat there but the food smelled very good. Don't judge if you don't go and see for yourself.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Listen to Walt O. I was at the first show in Gary and the people/customers found a diamond in the rough. Most of the people said they wished there was more information about the show and they would tell others to come to and see what was there. Positive feedback from the vendors and said they would come back to Gary. First show was only one day and this time it will be for two days. Didn't eat there but the food smelled very good. Don't judge if you dont' go and see for yourself.

Agreed. Me and my daughter went to the first one. Its a small show, and i wasnt looking for anything really particular, but did walk away with decent deal on some 308 ammo, and Like stated above it was a lot of the same vendors as The Lake and Porter county shows.. Kind of nice having a second show to hit since the Porter county one wont be back till, what appears, fall of next year

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Agreed. Me and my daughter went to the first one. Its a small show, and i wasnt looking for anything really particular, but did walk away with decent deal on some 308 ammo, and Like stated above it was a lot of the same vendors as The Lake and Porter county shows.. Kind of nice having a second show to hit since the Porter county one wont be back till, what appears, fall of next year
    Doesn't hurt to have the gun show within 15 minutes of the house and plenty of parking close to the door.

Last edited:

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    That's what Obama claimed. Like Walt said, who would believe him? That myth was dispelled by Steven Crowder with his hidden camera video that practically went viral.

Certainly no one on here would believe Obama, but you know most of his supporters would. I saw the Crowder video that you mentioned plus some others, he definitely exposes the stupidity of the anti gunners.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    That's what Obama claimed. Like Walt said, who would believe him? That myth was dispelled by Steven Crowder with his hidden camera video that practically went viral.
    Did you see Walt O in the Crowder video? :wow: Didn't know Walt O is a star. Wonder how many will get a selfie with Walt at the gun show this weekend?

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Did you see Walt O in the Crowder video? :wow: Didn't know Walt O is a star. Wonder how many will get a selfie with Walt at the gun show this weekend?
    Yes, there are a lot of familiar faces in the video. You can see me in the background making dog tags for a customer as one of my employees explained to him that he couldn't buy a firearm from us.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I found the video (I think it was the right one, gun show at Crown Point). Which one is Walt O??

Top Bottom